Mueller submits full Russia investigation report to DOJ

NolaAuTiger

57 minutes ago, homersapien said:

They did.

But it was McConnell who refused to sign the bipartisan report of Russian interference Obama wanted to submit to Congress.

This effectively put Obama in the position of appearing to make a partisan accusation which would undoubtedly be perceived as an attempt on his part to influence the election, which he (wisely) refused to do.

So you got it wrong. (Shock)

Shows what a candya** Obama is. President Trump would let us know if the Russians were trying to ruin our process.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Shows what a candya** Obama is. President Trump would let us know if the Russians were trying to ruin our process.

BO had no reluctance to issue Executive Orders if he wanted to do something that Congress would not approve.   

It's crock that he was powerless to do anything....could have publicized it ….and ordered his DOJ/FBI/CIA, etc. etc. to hack or clamp down on the situation but I guess since he and HC we pushing the "reset button" with Putin they were afraid of making him angry. 

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You would have been among the first to be screaming it was a hoax.:rolleyes:

But it's hilarious you could imagine Trump would alert us to Russian interference.  Hell, he asked for it.  Publicly! :lmao:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

And let's not forget how Trump accepting Putin's word over that of US security agencies:

"My people came to me — Dan Coats came to me, some others — they said they think it's Russia," Trump said, referring to the director of national intelligence. "I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Even some Republicans pulled their heads out of their asses after that, even if just temporarily:

• Republicans blasted President Donald Trump for his remarks on Monday at a press conference alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin.
  • Republicans described Trump's performance as "shameful," "an absolute disgrace," and "moronic."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-putin-press-conference-republicans-respond-2018-7

Damn Salty, try harder. ;D

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

BO had no reluctance to issue Executive Orders if he wanted to do something that Congress would not approve.   

It's crock that he was powerless to do anything....could have publicized it ….and ordered his DOJ/FBI/CIA, etc. etc. to hack or clamp down on the situation but I guess since he and HC we pushing the "reset button" with Putin they were afraid of making him angry. 

That's not the same as directly influencing an election, which is what he would have been accused of.

McConnell could have placed the country above his politics and joined Obama in presenting the information. He refused.   That's a fact.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Just fascinated by your never ending obsession with president Trump 

No you're not.  You're fascinated by me.  You are constantly bringing me up even when responding to someone else's post.  It's creepy.

37 minutes ago, homersapien said:

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

That was pretty funny when he said that.

50 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You are constantly bringing me up even when responding to someone else's post.  It's creepy.

Yep, my wife and fishing pals have told me to quit bringing you up.......I do not see any harm in it when responding to a post here though.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Yep, my wife and fishing pals have told me to quit bringing you up.......I do not see any harm in it when responding to a post here though.

Listen to them.

I just hope it's not a romantic attachment.

29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

That was pretty funny when he said that.

How about the press conference when he accepted Putin's denial over his own government's security agencies?  You think that was "pretty funny" too?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How about the press conference when he accepted Putin's denial over his own government's security agencies?  You think that was "pretty funny" too?

That was a bad day for Trump when he misspoke. Seems like he said would and meant to say wouldn't....I forget

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Listen to them.

Dang Homer, that's cold. 

31 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I just hope it's not a romantic attachment.

After that time you blessed us with the mental image of you running outside of your house butt-naked to break up a dog fight, how could someone not have a romantic attachment!?!?!?!

4 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Dang Homer, that's cold. 

What's cold?  :dunno:

Please include more of the reference so I know what you are talking about. 

Admittedly, I am an old guy who has trouble keeping up without references to what you are talking about. ;)

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

What's cold?  :dunno:

Please include more of the reference so I know what you are talking about. 

Admittedly, I am an old guy who has trouble keeping up without references to what you are talking about. ;)

That you think Salty should listen to everyone who tells him to stop bringing you up! That’s just cold!! Y’all are friends.

4 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

After that time you blessed us with the mental image of you running outside of your house butt-naked to break up a dog fight, how could someone not have a romantic attachment!?!?!?!

:laugh:

If only someone could have taped it, I would probably be a lot richer than I am today. ;)

That was another of those life experiences that make you think, what the **** just happened!!

I have more.....

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am not friends with anyone who runs around butt- naked chasing dogs.

What about squirrels?

42 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

What about squirrels?

Or wild ass dis-proven conspiracy theories....

26 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Or wild ass dis-proven conspiracy theories....

See, here I am just trying to crack a joke with Salty.  Why did you need to ruin something light-hearted and fun?   Damn dude.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

See, here I am just trying to crack a joke with Salty.  Why did you need to ruin something light-hearted and fun?   Damn dude.

Who is not having fun??? I know I am...:laugh:

10 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

To David, misrepresenting others is fun.

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

:laugh:

If only someone could have taped it, I would probably be a lot richer than I am today. ;)

That was another of those life experiences that make you think, what the **** just happened!!

I have more.....

Hell, I have that experience every time I read one of your rambling posts. 

2 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Hell, I have that experience every time I read one of your rambling posts. 

If you have problems understanding my posts, perhaps it's because I am not trying to write down to your level.  ;D

Archived