Mueller submits full Russia investigation report to DOJ

NolaAuTiger

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

But revealing your points and very odd methods does reveal you as a liar. 

What is the "lie" you are specifically referring to?  Can you quote it please?

Surprise me with a "first".

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Tiny bits" of evidence don't generate indictments. 

They should but we are talking Trump here and they would do anything to get him. And if you would be honest with yourself you would know it.

8 minutes ago, kd4au said:

They should but we are talking Trump here and they would do anything to get him. And if you would be honest with yourself you would know it.

"That's like your opinion, man."

You don't think much of Mueller do you?  Why is that?

This day just cannot get any better.  Mueller report out; the biggest nothing burger in US political history.   Rats scurrying everywhere trying to explain how no collusion really doesn't mean no collusion.  And now, Avenatti is going to be arrested along with a CNN legal analyst....who shockingly (and by that I mean not shocked at all) was involved in the Smollett smear. 

D2hwR9OX4AAOMdJ.jpg

D2hwSb4WoAYnYN1.jpg
D2hwS8uWwAEPIGE.jpg
9:23 AM - 25 Mar 201

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

We meddle in all elections. The Russians and The Chinese meddle in elections. It is what nations due in foreign affairs etc. This is nothing new and nothing shocking. We spent multiple Millions of dollars ($25M to $125M) to find out that the Russians may have spent $1.3M on FB adds? Really? 

I want the Mueller report released, because I want to know the names of these genius Russians that turned the world upside down by spending $1m in FB ads.  These guys make Einstein look like pikers....they have a job any day on my Marketing team.  I'll open a friggin office in Moscow tomorrow.  Just FYI, global Ad/Marketing spend is ~$570b annually...since I know most of my democrat friends are math challenged as evidenced by the Elizabeth Warren DNA stats; that is 1/1,000,000 of 1%....my business spent over $680m last year on Marketing.

....or, maybe it could have been the $$$Billions spent by the feckless Democrat Party and the Mainstream Media spewing lies that tried to overturn our government and the witless drones that wanted so bad to believe it because; well, it was Her turn dammit...

Why+should+hillary+be+president+why+shou

https://www.axios.com/robert-mueller-donald-trump-social-media-reach-0586790d-711f-42fe-b3e1-21acc54cdfa6.html

Since May 2017, 533,074 web articles have been published about Russia and Trump/Mueller, generating 245 million interactions — including likes, comments and shares — on Twitter and Facebook, according to data from social-media analytics company NewsWhip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This guy appeared hundreds of time on mainstream media outlets...

D2iGpWTW0AEqdee.jpg:large

3 hours ago, japantiger said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This guy appeared hundreds of time on mainstream media outlets...

D2iGpWTW0AEqdee.jpg:large

Now that he’s charged criminally, Republicans might be interested.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, largely due to the way the internet has changed the political environment, and the closeness of the election, this is probably the first one they had a real possibility of actually influencing.

That gets people's attention.

Bullsh*t

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

The Russians have been meddling in elections since 1948. Funny how it suddenly became so important.

Right. Clapper and Brennan have now openly said there was attempted interference by both Russia and China for years. So that begs the question why they, Obama, Biden, Holder, Lynch, et.al., didn't acknowledge it and do something to stop it before the last election. Now the Dems act like it's the first time it ever happened.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

What is the "lie" you are specifically referring to?  Can you quote it please?

Surprise me with a "first".

The crazy idea that you could sell people on this forum that you had no part of Trump & Russian Collusion. You had to come up with this weird 'I did not Guarantee anything' Well, no one said that at all. I mean no one. You suddenly bring out a new term that no one else is using as you try to distance yourself from probably the #1 Thing on this forum YOU are known for. That Sir is not only a lie, that is a pro-active lie because it shows that you realize your point is so precarious that you had to start redefining words. 

20 hours ago, homersapien said:

"That's like your opinion, man."

You don't think much of Mueller do you?  Why is that?

Meant to type should NOT but anyway my typing sucks. I would have thought more of Mule head if he hadn't stacked his team full of Trump hating dems. But it all worked out even they couldn't find collusion as bad as they wanted to and even you should know they would have loved to get Trump.

12 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Right. Clapper and Brennan have now openly said there was attempted interference by both Russia and China for years. So that begs the question why they, Obama, Biden, Holder, Lynch, et.al., didn't acknowledge it and do something to stop it before the last election. Now the Dems act like it's the first time it ever happened.

Because they all thought Hillary, I mean CROOKED Hillary would win.

12 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Obama, Biden, Holder, Lynch, et.al., didn't acknowledge it and do something to stop it

Brother Homer would say exploitation of the internet never crossed their minds

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

yep....you have evidence otherwise?

So the (entire) US intelligence community is wrong. 

And the 16 indictments emerging from Muellers report that were related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign are bogus? 

As well as the 12 Russian GRU officers of Russia’s military intelligence service who were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016?

:laugh:  I'll bet you think AGW is a hoax and evolution is a lie, right? 

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

It's not all about me brother Salty.  Your obsession with me is becoming tiresome. 

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

If he had a brain it  would be well washed.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Bullsh*t

No it's not.

The election swung by less than 80k votes in a few swing states. 

It's not a stretch to suggest Russian influence - or a few other things such as the Comey e-mail statement -  might have made the difference. 

Regardless, my point is that in such an election outcome, Russian influence will be seen by the (thinking) populace as a more significant threat.  The unthinking populace, not so much. :glare:

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If he had a brain it  would be well washed.

Irony. 

If  "Cult 45" were in the dictionary, it would have your picture beside it.

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

21 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

But revealing your points and very odd methods does reveal you as a liar. 

And you have yet to quote a single lie I have posted. 

Not one.

So, logically speaking, it is you who is the liar by making false and generalized accusations. 

13 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

They did.

But it was McConnell who refused to sign the bipartisan report of Russian interference Obama wanted to submit to Congress.

This effectively put Obama in the position of appearing to make a partisan accusation which would undoubtedly be perceived as an attempt on his part to influence the election, which he (wisely) refused to do.

So you got it wrong. (Shock)

Archived