Who You Pulling For Tonight

Proud Tiger

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

They made a lot of good plays too. Texas Tech too inconsistent on the offensive end.

I feel ya, the stats show that. Still though, seems like uva got some breaks down the stretch, just from social media reaction

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Welp, that looks like it may be it, but from the way social media acted down the stretch, seems like uva and the refs had their way again

They literally reviewed a play where a dude knocked it out of a guys hand. Virginia made the same deal with the devil that bama and saban did. EVERYTHING went their way this tourney. EVERY!!!!! That is the third straight game they should of lost. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They literally reviewed a play where a dude knocked it out of a guys hand. Virginia made the same deal with the devil that bama and saban did. EVERYTHING went their way this tourney. EVERY!!!!! That is the third straight game they should of lost. 

I said after the UVA game. Either a Virginia fan made a deal with the devil or a bama fan did. Either is plausible 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Auburn would’ve been your national champion tonight. That’s what hurts

Never thought that shade of orange & blue could turn my stomach like this

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Auburn would’ve been your national champion tonight. That’s what hurts

Life of a Auburn fan. Only 2010 and the equestrian team seem to avoid the same fate that always happens with our really awesome and special teams. SMH.

Also it pisses me off that UMBC will barely be a footnote in history for whooping Virginias ass last year by 20 and being the first 16 seed being a 1. It will just be used to peddle the virginia redemption storyline instead of celebrated on its own. 

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I feel ya, the stats show that. Still though, seems like uva got some breaks down the stretch, just from social media reaction

OOC football game anyone? LOL J/K

Just now, DAG said:

Jeff Lebo and Tony Barbee Auburn teams is 2-0 vs Tony Bennett and Virginia. I can rest my hat on that........... /s.

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Funny enough, we dominated them in the 2011 Peach Bowl, even though the wheels had pretty much come off by that point. When that game happened, combined with Clemson getting shellacked by WV a few days later, I began to feel hopeful for the next year. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Crazy how Bama fans were rooting for uva like no tomorrow.

97% of them probaly have never seen a actual bama basketball game in their life. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

97% of them probaly have never seen a actual bama basketball game in their life. 

But since we lost it’s been “Auburn fans didn’t know basketball existed until the sweet 16 this year” lol, quite the delusional bunch

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

But since we lost it’s been “Auburn fans didn’t know basketball existed until the sweet 16 this year” lol, quite the delusional bunch

They do not even show up when kentucky and Auburn come to that airport hangar of theirs. They can STF right up lol.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm so thankful I dont have to deal with that fanbase anymore. The one uga fan at work said man yall got robbed and kept it moving. 

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

I'm so thankful I dont have to deal with that fanbase anymore. The one uga fan at work said man yall got robbed and kept it moving. 

If you ever check Twitter, that’s where the real cesspool lies.

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If you ever check Twitter, that’s where the real cesspool lies.

Not big on SM, but it doesn't surprise me. The ones I know didnt even know bama made the tourney last year. What a loving die hard fanbase they are only in the fall

Archived