Newly released testimony: Former top FBI lawyer says agency concerned Trump obstructed justice

homersapien

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

No it’s not. That’s just another way of saying what was explicitly said.

You, on the other hand, are trying to fundamentally change the initially disputed point.

There is a vast difference.

Just stop, the rest of the grownups here know he has been talking out his ass. If you had the evidence in stone and presented it, homey would just look the other way and pretend to not see it, like he does every single time someone confronts him about his craziness.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, I like you a whole lot better since you have largely dropped the childish insults.  It's like you are growing up in front of me!

How's that? ;D

From immaturity to maturity, I just followed your path 🤓

6 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Just stop, the rest of the grownups here know he has been talking out his ass. If you had the evidence in stone and presented it, homey would just look the other way and pretend to not see it, like he does every single time someone confronts him about his craziness.

And "no one cares about what I say", right David?

You sure do. :lmao:

31 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

From immaturity to maturity, I just followed your path 🤓

And apparently, you are ahead of the schedule I exhibited. ;)

(Fair warning, maturity doesn't immunize one from occasionally stupid behavour.)

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And apparently, you are ahead of the schedule I exhibited. ;)

(Fair warning, maturity doesn't immunize one from occasionally stupid behavour.)

It’s ok. I excused you 😜

5 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

It’s ok. I excused you 😜

:laugh:     I have to admit, I like having you to" joust" with.  It's like the pleasure of finding someone who can give you a decent game in tennis.

(Of course that analogy is over 40 years ago.;))

Once again I must have missed some really important event. Obstruction? Of what?

Rod Rosenstein recommended Comey be fired.

Rod Rosenstein hired Mueller as special counsel.

Mueller investigated for two years without producing any evidence of any kind as to where he could charge Trump with either offense and did so without any outside interference.

I see a lot of butthurt but no obstruction.......

4 hours ago, WDavE said:

Once again I must have missed some really important event. Obstruction? Of what?

Mueller investigated for two years without producing any evidence of any kind as to where he could charge Trump with either offense and did so without any outside interference.

Well, apparently you missed this:

Trump has now admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation

“When I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.’”

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/15628276/trump-comey-fired-russia

Then, there's this:

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that the president dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

And.....

Trump Interview With Lester Holt: President Asked Comey If He Was Under Investigation

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-reveals-he-asked-comey-whether-he-was-under-investigation-n757821

I suspect you don't "see" anything because you don't want to see anything.

On 4/11/2019 at 1:22 PM, AFTiger said:

Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, and every other Dem are calling for for his removal.   From NBC https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/unfounded-irresponsible-dems-rip-barr-remark-about-spying-trump-campaign-n993176

Justifiably so.  Barr revealed his bias by throwing out the term "spying" followed by a clarification that he really didn't know it was justified or not.

This was clearly pandering to Trump and MAGA's (who certainly won't bother to note Barr's clarification). 

It was totally unprofessional.

On 4/10/2019 at 5:28 PM, Hspoprn said:

Yawn. Haters gonna hate.

deflection.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:47 AM, WDavE said:

not true. the report says they could not move the investigation forward on collusion because of all the lies told by those in the white house that were questioned.this was just read word for word.

Archived