Baseball vs. North Carolina game 3

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

We just need to score 4 more runs and not let them score one and I'll be a happy, happy man. 

Did you get permission to watch this game?😬

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice situation for TB....does not have to get fancy....just throw strikes and let the defense do the work.    Should keep his pitch count  under control that way.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Quick and easy inning for Burns. First time I've ever gotten to watch him pitch efficiently.

I am so glad you got to watch this first inning today, 21.

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Had to battle back but sets me down 1,2,3. Here comes the tigers!

What is his pitch count ? (I can’t watch just follow )

Just now, AU64 said:

Nice situation for TB....does not have to get fancy....just throw strikes and let the defense do the work.    Should keep his pitch count  under control that way.

And UNC is giving him the first strike from here on.

I know this doesn't matter,but what did I miss for NC to get the 3rd out in our first inning. Bases loaded, hit and 2 scored, but I missed the 3rd out? Just curious?

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Did you get permission to watch this game?😬

From myself? We scored 13 runs when I watched today. Think I'm gonna hang around, this time. 

2 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I know this doesn't matter,but what did I miss for NC to get the 3rd out in our first inning. Bases loaded, hit and 2 scored, but I missed the 3rd out? Just curious?

I missed as well. Not sure. Howell led off the 2nd so I'm guessing Scheffler was thrown out trying to take second?

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

I missed as well. Not sure. Howell led off the 2nd so I'm guessing Scheffler was thrown out trying to take second?

holland was thrown out a second i think ... after our run scored

2 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Baserunner thrown out trying to stretch it to a double. 

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Yes.  was tagged out after 2 runs scored.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Base running error. Rounded second thinking the throw was going home. Throw cut off and throw back to second for the tag out

Archived