Baseball vs. North Carolina game 3

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Fitts cruises through the fifth. 13-3 to the 6th.

cant do much better than that

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Ummm I know as Auburn fans we all have big game anxiety, but this might be a bit of overkill 😂. Plate approaches are still good, Fitts has settled in here, and all is well

No runs after the first and starting to swing at balls. They have not been as locked in after the first few innings. Fitts battling back this past inning is good to see but you open the door for unc and they’ll come back. Just look at what they tried to do to us the first game and ask Miami too after they were jumped on early. 

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Ummm I know as Auburn fans we all have big game anxiety, but this might be a bit of overkill 😂. Plate approaches are still good, Fitts has settled in here, and all is well

Thanks for posting this.  Since I’m not watching I didn’t know our plate approach is good

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

That's a good way to get your real-time viewing privileges revoked.....

I'm sorry! I'm not used to watching live. 

9 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Without that first inning Auburn would be in bad shape

Without the first inning we'd all be losing our minds over this HPU.  I'm betting nobody off this umpiring crew makes it to Omaha.

4 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Without the first inning we'd all be losing our minds over this HPU.  I'm betting nobody off this umpiring crew makes it to Omaha.

Consistently terrible all weekend.

Fitts getting himself in real trouble....

Whew!!!! Nice play by Bliss. 

3-1 popout to Bliss who goes out to get it. 13-3 to the 7th and Auburn is 9 outs away from me posting a Peyton Manning Omaha audible clip

Nice play by Bliss....he's caught a ton of those in the playoffs.....is quite good at picking up those high pop ups and judging the line of flight....not an easy thing to do. 

Archived