Baseball vs. North Carolina game 3

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Rain hits in the top of the fifth...doesn’t stop...game ruled incomplete, voided, series remains tied...UNC goes to Omaha....

*ducks*

What’s wrong with you man? @Tigerbelle is gonna hurt you!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I love love love the energy by Ward. His team is up 13 and Ward runs out a chopper and then gives it a fist pump. I love it. Keep it ALL up!

That kid is some kind of baseball player!

Flyout to LF. Offensive production total letdown that inning compared to the first. One more goose egg and I say we see if the bench players can do any better. 13-0 to B2

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

williams is the only player without a hit ... in the second inning!!!

What a scrub. Bench him, Coach!

We’re still batting like 500+

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Fam I just came into which wich and saw this s***...this is worse than the basketball game (for them) 

Took a slight glance into a UNC forum. Evidently this is all because of them losing ONE of their weekend rotation starters earlier in the season. I can see how that would be almost impossible to recover from...

i hope tanner can give us around 4 innings.  i want his shoulder to stay healthy, but would be cool to see him throw some effortless pitches slightly less velocity and stay out there a little longer.  throw strikes big man and let your D work.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Took a slight glance into a UNC forum. Evidently this is all because of them losing ONE of their weekend rotation starters earlier in the season. I can see how that would be almost impossible to recover from...

Light weights....

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Guy in here told me they walked the whole line up twice...that doesn’t stem from one injury 

Archived