Fall Camp: Day 7 - First Scrimmage (8/8)

Auburn Kev

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Running 4th in the rotation... 🤬

29 minutes ago, bigbird said:

2nd

DJ is now cleared to go again. It will be interesting to see who starts the year number 2. I have football crushes on both & couldn't choose. I just hope they push each other to their best.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

DJ is now cleared to go again. It will be interesting to see who starts the year number 2. I have football crushes on both & couldn't choose. I just hope they push each other to their best.

If we underutilize Shaun again, I’ll be worse than Chris Farley when they gave him coffee crystals instead of regular coffee.

6 hours ago, toddc said:

One thing I've noticed about him., A, he's a tough kid; he's not afraid to take a hit.

That is in direct opposition to what was said about Joiner as a high school RB. That makes me smile like an oppossum eating persimmons...ear to ear baby!

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Hell yes! Thank you for this. Feed the kid 

With his skills set, he should be involved in just about every play and touch the ball every 7-10 snaps.

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

If we underutilize Shaun again, I’ll be worse than Chris Farley when they gave him coffee crystals instead of regular coffee.

Not the only one!

9 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

That is in direct opposition to what was said about Joiner as a high school RB. That makes me smile like an oppossum eating persimmons...ear to ear baby!

And guess what? Apparently HJ is running a lot tougher too.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

And guess what? Apparently HJ is running a lot tougher too.

Man crush Monday 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89774f7a41936a2137c85

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

Not the only one!

Kev beat me to it in another thread but FWIW Caldwell is hearing the same as Bird about Worm having a bigger role than change of pace RB going forward.

12 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Kev beat me to it in another thread but FWIW Caldwell is hearing the same as Bird about Worm having a bigger role than change of pace RB going forward.

Love this idea of letting the best players play. Kind of revolutionary but could possibly work. 

15 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Sounds risky!

The play-making ability at RB that we have right now is downright scary and I love that people are at least paying lip service to us taking advantage of it. 

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Music to my ears!

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

The play-making ability at RB that we have right now is downright scary and I love that people are at least paying lip service to us taking advantage of it. 

I hope the OL can help them play to everyone's expectations. 

On 8/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Maverick.AU said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a672f3d4a56526612df

I may get in trouble for posting this, but it’s just such a funny moment.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a672f3d4a56526612df

I may get in trouble for posting this, but it’s just such a funny moment.

I’ve posted it so many times, I doubt that you will lol. I think I posted it in almost every post game thread. Then there’s this one. I’ve tried and tried to find the one where the chef is hitting him in the head with the pan but I haven’t been able to 

A0A68A6C-CEE9-41F0-AD20-4FC86E3E7618.gif

25 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’ve posted it so many times, I doubt that you will lol. I think I posted it in almost every post game thread. Then there’s this one. I’ve tried and tried to find the one where the chef is hitting him in the head with the pan but I haven’t been able to 

Not a gif but enjoy....

Archived