5* SG Jalen Green Picks The G League

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I didn't think he was really going anywhere but Memphis. perhaps we could pull a huge one.  After I thought about it. Who wouldn't want to play for Bruce? And look at what an Amazing home court we have now. Come on over JG!

14 minutes ago, thewhiz7 said:

I didn't think he was really going anywhere but Memphis. perhaps we could pull a huge one.  After I thought about it. Who wouldn't want to play for Bruce? And look at what an Amazing home court we have now. Come on over JG!

I don’t know if the dude is credible or not, his bio seems to lend credence that he is, but it’s an interesting post for sure. 

18 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I don’t know if the dude is credible or not, his bio seems to lend credence that he is, but it’s an interesting post for sure. 

Who exactly is he? Looks like just some random poster. If I don't see a blue check mark I'm skeptical.

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Who exactly is he? Looks like just some random poster. If I don't see a blue check mark I'm skeptical.

Hes a 247sports writer for the Villanova board

13 minutes ago, crococile22 said:

This 

19 minutes ago, crococile22 said:

Well ok then!!! Woooo!!!! I love to hear that!!!! Giiiiidddddyy UPPPPP!!!!

Well for what it’s worth, if he doesn’t sign with us, maybe he’ll sign with the University of Auburn. That would be acceptable in this case. 

1 hour ago, NoALtiger said:

Well for what it’s worth, if he doesn’t sign with us, maybe he’ll sign with the University of Auburn. That would be acceptable in this case. 

I root for both schools.

37 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I root for both schools.

It seems here lately that the University of Auburn is sure getting their share of the talent.

1 minute ago, AuJoe said:

It seems here lately that the University of Auburn is sure getting their share of the talent.

Pat Dye accepted a job there in the early 80s.

Hope it stays a "lock" after the visit high wears off. You see all the time kids getting excited about a school after a big visit like this weekend. And then a couple weeks later they visit another school and things change quickly. We really need the him to make a solid 1-2 punch with Coop.

Pipe Dream - Okoro stays for one more year to team up with Cooper and Green.  Leading us to a National Championship.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:31 PM, fredst said:

Can you imagine if by some wild act of God..... Okoro stays, Cooper is at AU, and Green signs with AU? Two freakin’ lottery picks on the b-ball team at the same time AT FREAKIN’ AUBURN UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS UNIMAGINABLE BEFORE OUR MAN BRUCE “SWEAT THROUGH MY SUIT” PEARL!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Okoro goes ahead & leaves & Kuminga comes in to replace him. Still 2 likely lottery picks.

21 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Don’t know why, but I could see Okoro staying 1 more year just as easily as going.

FWIW all info from AU expects him to leave.

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Hope it stays a "lock" after the visit high wears off. You see all the time kids getting excited about a school after a big visit like this weekend. And then a couple weeks later they visit another school and things change quickly. We really need the him to make a solid 1-2 punch with Coop.

He last visited in September lol.

2 hours ago, gravejd said:

Hope it stays a "lock" after the visit high wears off. You see all the time kids getting excited about a school after a big visit like this weekend. And then a couple weeks later they visit another school and things change quickly.

Lol. He's not coming off a visit or visit high. His last visit to AU was in September.

ETA: Damn it GWill! lol

46 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Pipe Dream - Okoro stays for one more year to team up with Cooper and Green.  Leading us to a National Championship.

More realistic pipe dream is Okoro leaves & we land Coop, Green, & Kuminga.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Pat Dye accepted a job there in the early 80s.

That is true, I saw his presser.  He was there before coming to the Plains.

Archived