Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Nothing about that was open. I don't like the situation though. Should either be a fade or nothing

A fade with Sal scores

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez man we just need one break. Malik Miller was wide open in the flats. If we can just get one big score and hold them and get out of here with an ugly win...

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Get Nix ass out the game. 

Gus would upset some good ole Auburn folks. He could easily incorporate Joey in and we’d run all over their asses. We don’t have to take Bo out for good. Joey Is an exceptional athlete use his ability 

See this is why you talk about fixing things like a throw not being on time BEFORE times like this. Instead of saying gotta have something to complain about maybe that person knows what they are talking about

Never mind the fact too our receiver getting tackled in the back of the end zone with the ball in the air

Everything that could go wrong has 

Waste of a Saturday so far 

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Well, if Auburn loses this game , it is almost entirely on the O. Entirely too many wasted opportunities.

I could say that for almost any auburn loss for 5 years

We are still in this. Let's go, guys! That was a really good drive up to the missed Slants.  We can build on it. Get a quick stop and do it again.

That first pass to Seth cost us 6. Noooooo one was around him. Just lay it up there. Don't try to make a perfect pass. SMH.

Frustrated. This is like getting 1000 toothpicks to the eyes. lol

Man if Bo hits Seth better on that long ball we have the lead. Same with the slant at the goal line. Just bad QB play there. Have to be better than that. Not getting at least 3pts there is going to haunt my dreams. 

Dang Gus. Why did you throw that interception? How did you miss that slant throw? Gus it's always your fault that your players don't execute ! It's your fault that Florida's defense is just as good as ours! Blah, blag, blah..

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

A fade with Sal scores

Yeah we have Sal on one side Seth on the other we should have went with that. I really think the hb running a delayed drag would have gotten it but.....what do I know

Archived