Arkansas game thread

AubWes33

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

And finally my delay catches up. 

I swear everyone has been preaching that Schwartz needed to get more targets and usage. Maybe Gus finally gets his mileage out of his athletes and talent.

He needs to do it more consistently. We have the athletes at the skill positions. Don’t get a lead and then go into “run up the middle” mode 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I agree that it doesn’t seem like we are that good. That’s why I said that in the original post. But we apparently are doing better that every other team in the SEC.

A lot of it is how our D is constantly taxed by our own offense. It seems every 3rd down for the other team could be the game for us.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Man, Sling TV is way behind.

Funny. My PSVue has jumped back several times during the game. PSVue has a fast forward to live tv button I had to press a few times

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Now that footwork was pretty. 

It was but the first one to Seth was the kind that get you picked off. Luckily Seth was wide open and could wait on the pass.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Too expensive to watch Auburn. Thats all I watch.

Idk what you pay for sling but 49.99 a month when all I watch is auburn pretty much isn’t that bad. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Idk what you pay for sling but 49.99 a month when all I watch is auburn pretty much isn’t that bad. 

It’s like 30 for sling and another 5 or so for the ESPN package. 

and you can pause payments during offseason w/o losing your locked in rate.

Archived