Friday noon in a small Alabama town

Mikey

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Oh ok.....I called him dude so he called me a racial slur....that fixed it! Everybody will understand now lol

And why don't you tell what that awful slur was and the fact that you were in Madison at the time and I offered to arrange lunch with you and introduce you to some prominent black friends in Huntsville, including three time Super Bowl player John Stallworth,  who would vouch I'm far from being racist. Oh and don't forget to tell how I helped John start a minority owned business that became a huge success. And please note that I gave prominently black college Alabama A&M $10,000.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

And why don't you tell what that awful slur was and the fact that you were in Madison at the time and I offered to arrange lunch with you and introduce you to some prominent black friends in Huntsville, including three time Super Bowl player John Stallworth,  who would vouch I'm far from being racist. Oh and don't forget to tell how I helped John start a minority owned business that became a huge success.

You offered to arrange lunch? No I don't remember that at all and as far as you helping to start a business....I don't even know that to be true and why would I tell anybody it? 

I do know that if what you say is true Stallworth wouldn't be happy to know you said that and he would look at you differently

4 hours ago, nixtosanders94 said:

@cole256....me still waiting on those examples from them....

F8657FFC-08DA-4DAD-82F8-18DE73B53480.jpeg

Don't forget this part. Most of the rant in this thread was started on a fabrication...everyone should ignore most of the thread like they ignore this lol

Let's see. Three people on this thread claim to have read comments of posters implying that they want Auburn to lose so that Gus will be fired and two have said it is a fabrication. Is that correct?

9 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Let's see. Three people on this thread claim to have read comments of posters implying that they want Auburn to lose so that Gus will be fired and two have said it is a fabrication. Is that correct?

Not even that, pretending that this board is over run with posts such as that and it's ruining the experience on this forum now, when clearly if does exist you would have to search to find it but it's not something over running this board.

And none of the things that I was personally accused of are true. Not even close. 

18 minutes ago, Grumps said:

To summarize this entire thread and most of the football season on this board:

image.png

16 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

To summarize this entire thread and most of the football season on this board:

image.png

My dad could have authored that...bless him, bless us all!

40 minutes ago, Grumps said:

No, wrong. We’ve been told this board is just chock full of folks outright rooting against Auburn because of Gus....still waiting...

This is a great post but I can't get past the underlying theme, which seems to be that we should be happy to finish 8-4, we're not Bama, we don't play for championships. We're AU, we are little brother and we always will be. But we have shifted that paradigm before and we will again but not with Gus as HC.

22 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

55BDC375-53E0-4AD0-847C-C110B097AC6D.gif

I don’t know how to post gifs anymore but...

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

You offered to arrange lunch? No I don't remember that at all and as far as you helping to start a business....I don't even know that to be true and why would I tell anybody it? 

I do know that if what you say is true Stallworth wouldn't be happy to know you said that and he would look at you differently

Yeah you seem to have forgot a lot when it comes to facts. Tell you what....I'll bet you $1000 I can arrange lunch in Huntsville with Stallworth, back up what I claim, and we will see if he thinks I'm racist.  You on? Put up or shut up!!!

Archived