Friday noon in a small Alabama town

Mikey

14 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Cole can be abrasive,  but he doesn't usually just make stuff up.

He was accusing me of making stuff up just to be dramatic. WTH? There absolutely have been posters here stating that they wanted Auburn to lose. He had no idea what he was talking about. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He was accusing me of making stuff up just to be dramatic. WTH? There absolutely have been posters here stating that they wanted Auburn to lose. He had no idea what he was talking about. 

What did I say that I didn't know what I was talking about? When did I say nobody had ever said that? It's ok, I know you know you went over board.

And the OP of this thread is Mikey I didn't EVER say a freaking word to you so saying I accused you of being frantic is made up

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

There have been posters who actually did post that more than once.

2 hours ago, Grumps said:

What do you not understand about the first sentence? Your reading comprehension is off, but your douche game is still strong!!!

So you tell me what that sentence mean. And watch your mouth, I don't even know you or have exchanges with you. If you want to put a cape on and want to be a captain go ahead....but you won't be disrespecting me without cause.

I voluntarily choose to come to this board,  I love this place.  What I don’t understand is why others hate the place and many posters on here and still voluntarily choose to come here of their own free will?

38 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Show those posts please...We’ll wait....

Just now, keesler said:

I voluntarily choose to come to this board,  I love this place.  What I don’t understand is why others hate the place and many posters on here and still voluntarily choose to come here of their own free will?

Amen

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So you tell me what that sentence mean. And watch your mouth, I don't even know you or have exchanges with you. If you want to put a cape on and want to be a captain go ahead....but you won't be disrespecting me without cause.

"There have been posters who actually did post that more than once." It means that on multiple occasions people have come to this forum and posted that they wanted Auburn to lose so that Gus would be fired. 

The sentence seems obvious to me. As I already stated, you don't normally just make stuff up. I will watch what my fingers type. I apologize for being disrespectful whether or not I had cause. By the way, I sincerely appreciate many of your posts. They are often insightful, especially regarding basketball.

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

"There have been posters who actually did post that more than once." It means that on multiple occasions people have come to this forum and posted that they wanted Auburn to lose so that Gus would be fired. 

The sentence seems obvious to me. As I already stated, you don't normally just make stuff up. I will watch what my fingers type. I apologize for being disrespectful whether or not I had cause. By the way, I sincerely appreciate many of your posts. They are often insightful, especially regarding basketball.

@cole256 and I and the test of the board are STILL waiting for you to provide specific examples...

6 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

There have been posters who actually did post that more than once. So.....shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Same old miserable,toxic posters trying to bully other posters and acting like they have some superior knowledge. Kinda pathetic that your lives/egos are so wound up in hating a coach and dissing Auburn football all day every day. And ruining a forum.  Nice work.

Thank you. Nice jab to cole

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I never talked about anybody wanting anybody to lose so when she said somebody did post that I didn't know what she was talking about. Seems like I'm being confused to being in a conversation that I'm not part of. But whatever.

I'm just saying just because someone else is going off on me doesn't mean you have to come at me so angry man. Just talk to me first and maybe we can work it out as I didn't even know why you were upset. I'm human man, I'm cool just talk to me and I'll reciprocate that. I don't have a problem with you. And I appreciate that man, you saying that means alot. No harm, no foul

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I'm shaking in my boots.

As far as proud tiger he once posted a racial slur at me......I didn't make a big deal but I didn't want him to talk to me anymore.....and we went a very long time without that and now all of a sudden he's posting at me all the time.....I don't know what's up with that but I'd appreciate a mod setting it back the way it used to be with no contact as I don't have anything to say to him.

I will say this is who some of you are lining yourself up with and liking his posts and whatnot......pretty hypocritical

11 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Still waiting for those specific examples of posters who said they want Auburn to lose....

I never said that I wanted Auburn to lose but I did say that I wouldn't care if they had lost this game or every game this year. So if he may be talking about me ... 🤷‍♂️

50 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Show those posts please...We’ll wait....

You can't even find posts of me calling for his job. I point out the dumb calls and mismanagement or whatever but I'm not doing any of the stuff that was described. But this is going to be a long wait lol. We had a great time but after the game this...who's really toxic?

26 minutes ago, Grumps said:

He's the guy that called the basketball team mentally weak and said they weren't very good. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You can't even find posts of me calling for his job. I point out the dumb calls and mismanagement or whatever but I'm not doing any of the stuff that was described. But this is going to be a long wait lol. We had a great time but after the game this...who's really toxic?

I’m absolutely done with Gus...but not one single time have I hoped we lose...and haven’t seen one single poster who has...they’re full of it...

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

He's the guy that called the basketball team mentally weak and said they weren't very good. 

Context is important. When did he say that? 2/3 of the way through the season we WERE mentally weak and were not very good. Did he say it after our last game vs. UAT? I bet not! I may question his interpretation of your sentence, but I don't much question his basketball knowledge or insight.

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I never said that I wanted Auburn to lose but I did say that I wouldn't care if they had lost this game or every game this year. So if he may be talking about me ... 🤷‍♂️

Eh not the same thing. Plus these folks act like there are like a hundred people on here rooting for us to lose...ridiculous!

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

I’m absolutely done with Gus...but not one single time have I hoped we lose...and haven’t seen one single poster who has...they’re full of it...

I think she think when I was talking to you about Mikey the OP of this thread she thought I was talking to her for whatever reason.....she really owes an apology but can't expect that lol

Just now, cole256 said:

I think she think when I was talking to you about Mikey the OP of this thread she thought I was talking to her for whatever reason.....she really owes an apology but can't expect that lol

Oh no, you ain’t gettin no apology from her! Hell would freeze over first! 

16 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You are still holding on to that? Lol. There were PLENTY of people who said that and we needed to get tougher.....I'm the guy who took up for a player when he was ripped for missing a lay up or having a bad game but you didn't see that did you? You're liking and getting likes from a racist but you're coming at me for saying that because I'm tough? You know the stuff Mikey and the rest has said about players?? You know what I didn't know you were doing carrying that around as if I did something wrong. Please don't talk to me anyhow by all means. 

And I never said we weren't any good, I said we had the potential to win the freaking championship if we played our cards right

Just now, cole256 said:

You are still holding on to that? Lol. There were PLENTY of people who said that and we needed to get tougher.....I'm the guy who took up for a player when he was ripped for missing a lay up or having a bad game but you didn't see that did you? You're liking and getting likes from a racist but you're coming at me for saying that because I'm tough? You know the stuff Mikey and the rest has said about players?? You know what I didn't know you were doing carrying that around as if I did something wrong. Please don't talk to me anyhow by all means. 

🏆

14 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Oh no, you ain’t gettin no apology from her! Hell would freeze over first! 

Man she'smad about me saying the team was mentally weak when we were playing down to the competition in the beginning of the season. I was just saying we have to be disciplined and play our hardest every game....who carries a grudge about that? And do you know some things Mikey and 64 has said about players they don't like? How come she's not mad at them? 

Mikey even said himself that I'm always taking the players side with things.....me out of all people? You're going to be mad at me about players? Who's more pro player than me on here? That's crazy man

Archived