Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Exactly! Should have been a penalty on Williams, but never should have allowed those three guys to surround him, and the ref did nothing to separate them.

He literally couldn’t turn around and was sandwiched 

I'm a player guy but you can't do that....but there is something to being a warrior out there and it's easy for everybody to say what you shouldn't do....

“Hey, the ref is standing right here.  I think I’ll take a swing.”Stupid and indisciplined. And costly. 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

It was PI all the way

Seriously I don’t know how that didn’t get called

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Absolutely! Why do you think they came over. That was on Seth and his inability to stay composed.

Thanks for not showing the full quote. He shouldn't have been a dumbass but the refs should have done their jobs. They allowed it to progress. It is their job to stop scrums like that from happening. They didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Alright calm down lol

Sorry just tired of seeing a guy get in his own way Bc he doesn’t know how to check his emotions 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I'm a player guy but you can't do that....but there is something to being a warrior out there and it's easy for everybody to say what you shouldn't do....

Truth

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I can't really complain too much this game honestly. A lot has been lucky, but this game has been going really well for AU except for UA's playmakers just making plays.

Yup.  This is the kind of game that if we were to lose, I can live with it.

Archived