Something to remember.

Eagle Eye 7

If your going to argue for getting a second back on the clock make sure you use it. 🤣 Gus gave nick a lesson tonight . Kick Six part 2 . R.B. & P. B.  Looking down from heaven 🙏 War Eagle 🦅 

From Toomer’s corner, Alabama loses to the two ranked teams they played this year. I say that because A&M is no longer ranked. Also, despite getting every officiating call go their way, they still lost the game!

17 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

From Toomer’s corner, Alabama loses to the two ranked teams they played this year. I say that because A&M is no longer ranked. Also, despite getting every officiating call go their way, they still lost the game!

Did you not watch the game?  Bama had around 12 penalties.  They're a huge part of how we won the game.

2 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Did you not watch the game?  Bama had around 12 penalties.  They're a huge part of how we won the game.

I watched the game from the stadium, where I saw every holding penalty, and pass interference penalty the officials did not call. Go to the Bama boards, and leave us alone.

On one pass play around the goal line, Seth was horse collared, held, and pass interfered with, and did not get the flag thrown. All on the same play!

Many of those were bc of the crowd noise 

Just now, AU-24 said:

I watched the game from the stadium, where I saw every holding penalty, and pass interference penalty the officials did not call. Go to the Bama boards, and leave us alone.

You must not have had a very good view because they were letting AU get away with it all night as well.  It was a very evenly officiated game and AU ended up getting more out of the refs than UA did.  Why would I go to the bama boards when I'm apparently the only one of the two of us that actually paid attention to the game.

28 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

If your going to argue for getting a second back on the clock make sure you use it. 🤣 Gus gave nick a lesson tonight . Kick Six part 2 . R.B. & P. B.  Looking down from heaven 🙏 War Eagle 🦅 

All jokes aside I thought the smarts to snap it as the whistle blew to start the clock was great. 

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Many of those were bc of the crowd noise 

Yes, and that’s not counting the number of times the Alabama O-line and D-line moved early or moved across the line of scrimmage and the flag wasn’t thrown. 

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You must not have had a very good view because they were letting AU get away with it all night as well.  It was a very evenly officiated game and AU ended up getting more out of the refs than UA did.  Why would I go to the bama boards when I'm apparently the only one of the two of us that actually paid attention to the game.

I would agree with you.  Both teams got away with a lot.  Didn't really see a phantom flag all day.

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

All jokes aside I thought the smarts to snap it as the whistle blew to start the clock was great. 

We were very fortunate that their was a review or we'd have had no chance to get the FG team in.  The football gods smiled on AU tonight several times.

Oh, they let our DB’s get away with PI before the second pick six? 

War Eagle bammers, War Eagle!!

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, and that’s not counting the number of times the Alabama O-line and D-line moved early or moved across the line of scrimmage and the flag wasn’t thrown. 

Hah.  No.

Just now, AU-24 said:

Oh, they let our DB’s get away with PI before the second pick six? 

War Eagle bammers, War Eagle!!

Our DBs got away with a lot of contact tonight.  Maybe put down the keyboard until you sober up.

6 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

We were very fortunate that their was a review or we'd have had no chance to get the FG team in.  The football gods smiled on AU tonight several times.

It made up for the missed catch on the 1st or 2nd possession. This crew let them play. 

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

It made up for the missed catch on the 1st or 2nd possession. This crew let them play. 

The catch out of bounds?

10 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

As my father in law just said, "Saban said it's unfair, because 80% of Bama fans will believe it."

Lol thank the Lord I only deal with Clemson USC, and soccer fans 

13 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You're joking right?

5 minutes ago, shabby said:

The crime of it all is that they will still be ranked ahead of us  SMH

It all depends on how the CFP feels. 2 losses against 1 and 4. They've played 2 games against top 15 teams and lost. TAMU is no count because they're getting ran out of baton rouge

Archived