Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

If you want to give up on the team, that's on you, man. I'm not going to. If Okoro and Doughty can get hot for the next several minutes then we're right back in the game.

Not giving up. I don't get upsetabout any road losses unless if it's to a candy level bad team. That's just college bball. None of us expected to win this game. Honestly until now we played a lot better than I thought on the road! Arky just got hot like most home teams do.

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

we still have chances. We should be in this game the wya were playing and it’s a damn shame we have to play super human to get the w

Arky is way too good to give up a double digit lead at this point with Jones and Sills scoring left and right. 

J'von and Samir are like cancer to our offense. Our passing is quick when others have the ball, but as soon as either of them get it, they hold on to it for a long time.

When Samir is on, this isn't so bad, but damn it's frustrating right now.

Just now, jared52 said:

Arky is way too good to give up a double digit lead at this point with Jones and Sills scoring left and right. 

Ark isn’t too good at all. But they won’t lose because they’re not going to be let lose

Archived