Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Holy moly they called the play correctly and saw he went vertical. Might be the first time I’ve seen that called correctly in sec play

Same. Arky guys are trying to sell the foul so hard by jumping horizontally into our guys...sheesh.

Pretty good spot to be in after the half. Refs evened up the bad calls and AU getting better on D. If they can get a couple of Arky guys in foul trouble, they could win this thing. 

4 minutes ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

J'von often takes the ball inside and has no idea what he's doing with it.

He just goes with no concept of where anyone else is...on either team lol

9 turnovers (Wiley 4, McLemore 2). Arky 50% from 3 pt land. Wiley with 3 fouls, Okoro with 2. Amazing we're ahead at the half.

10 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Holy moly they called the play correctly and saw he went vertical. Might be the first time I’ve seen that called correctly in sec play

I hope you DVR'd it 😛

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

We’ve had worse games on the road, so I’m not complaining. Weathered Arky’s big time shooting, time to close it out

I just have a hard time seeing Arky lose this one. It would be their third straight home loss. 

Just doesn't seem like the kind of team who would lose 3 in a row at home.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I just have a hard time seeing Arky lose this one. It would be their third straight home loss. 

Just doesn't seem like the kind of team who would lose 3 in a row at home.

Uve said that for like 2 straight games against OM and UK. Keep the mojo comin fam!

Archived