New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade's Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

Auburnfan91

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

FTFY
No, I am laughing at the choices tho. Red Trump or Blue Trump. 
Biden was easily THE WORST pic of all those running in the primaries. No crap.
How anyone, anywhere thought this man was even capable of keeping order in the WH is a huge laugh. 

DKW True Take: Trump is cosmically unsuited for the WH. Biden? He is the second worse nominee to ever run, only DJT was worse.
And Real Truth here: I will support whomever goes Green because I live in Alabama and the 9 Electoral Votes already belong to Trump.
Living in Alabama affords me the opportunity to throw a vote away because we already know what lopsided mental illness pic the General Election Voters are going to vote for.   

Biden is capable of listening to good advice and appointing competent people. That’s at least half the battle. Those qualities alone place him way better than Trump.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Biden is capable of listening to good advice and appointing competent people. That’s at least half the battle. Those qualities alone place him way better than Trump.

What do you base this opinion on?

20 hours ago, Grumps said:

What do you base this opinion on?

On his ability to serve himself by lying to anyone, anytime, about anything JUST LIKE TRUMP. Biden will name, nominate, pick, choose whomever his masters on Wall Street tell him to. Biden will never make one decision that he wont be told to make. Whether for his dementia or for being owned he owes too many people to ever make a decision on his own.

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Biden can't even speak in coherent sentences while reading teleprompters and cowering in the peace and quiet of his own basement. How can he be expected to make rational decisions when under the pressure of being seen and heard in public?

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Biden can't even speak in coherent sentences while reading teleprompters and cowering in the peace and quiet of his own basement. How can he be expected to make rational decisions when under the pressure of being seen and heard in public?

Compared to whom?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Compared to whom?

The guy who; wanted to nuke a hurricane, said windmills cause cancer, suggested bleach be injected, altered a weather map with a sharpie ......it goes on. I’m just hoping for a good vp pick. 

On 5/16/2020 at 12:21 AM, TexasTiger said:

Pretty damaging. Paints a very convincing picture of a manipulative low-level grifter, and in what boils down to a he said/she said, your credibility is very important. That doesn't automatically make it false because bad people can be victims, but it makes it very difficult to take her seriously.

This is really something people like Grim, Ball and Halper should have uncovered and put out there before amplifying her grievance, but journalism doesn't seem to be their strong suit, and they've taken advantage of her and hung her out to dry. Further, they've set her up with people that will continue to take advantage of her in her new attorneys, who are pretty shady.

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Compared to whom?

President Trump. In the unlikely event that Biden is still the Dem's candidate when the campaign heats up in August, just watch Biden get humiliated in open discussions and the debates, if he's silly enough to agree to take part in debates. Really, watch some of his recent public news squibs. I'm embarrassed for him and any caring person watching would be embarrassed for him. He needs to be led quietly away, out of the public limelight and put under the care of a competent nurse who is experienced in such conditions.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

President Trump. In the unlikely event that Biden is still the Dem's candidate when the campaign heats up in August, just watch Biden get humiliated in open discussions and the debates, if he's silly enough to agree to take part in debates. Really, watch some of his recent public news squibs. I'm embarrassed for him and any caring person watching would be embarrassed for him. He needs to be led quietly away, out of the public limelight and put under the care of a competent nurse who is experienced in such conditions.

Your cognitive decline prevents you from noticing Trump humiliates himself daily. 

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Your cognitive decline prevents you from noticing Trump humiliates himself daily. 

He’s too bull headed to acknowledge it though. The first time I’ve noticed him to actually be embarrassed by his idiocy is when he claimed sarcasm on the disinfectant idea. He didn’t even try to spin it. He left that to his desperate cult. 

46 minutes ago, alexava said:

He’s too bull headed to acknowledge it though. The first time I’ve noticed him to actually be embarrassed by his idiocy is when he claimed sarcasm on the disinfectant idea. He didn’t even try to spin it. He left that to his desperate cult. 

I wasn't embarrassed. I figured anyone stupid enough or willfully blind enough to take what President Trump said literally was beyond succor and further comment would be a waste.

18 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I wasn't embarrassed. I figured anyone stupid enough or willfully blind enough to take what President Trump said literally was beyond succor and further comment would be a waste.

So you are saying you acknowledge he is full of s***?

Much of what Trump says that he should be embarrassed about doesn't seem to bother him at all. But Biden was supposed to be the opposite of Trump--the safe, trustworthy adult in the room. Trump can get away with Trump-like behavior much better than Biden can because people expect it from Trump. Biden has turned into Trump-lite. Will people be motivated to get out to vote for him?

5 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Biden has turned into Trump-lite.

Much as you and many others enjoy this narrative, it's patently absurd. And it's just more normalizing of trump's behavior. 

20 minutes ago, alexava said:

So you are saying you acknowledge he is full of s***?

No, I'm saying anybody that is too dense or blinded by hatred to see what President Trump meant by that remark is full of s***.

12 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Trump can get away with Trump-like behavior much better than Biden can because people expect it from Trump. Biden has turned into Trump-lite. Will people be motivated to get out to vote for him?

There is a big difference. Trump speaks with purpose, if crude at times. Anyone who wants to understand what he's saying can easily do so. Biden's ramblings are all but incoherent.

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Much as you and many others enjoy this narrative, it's patently absurd. And it's just more normalizing of trump's behavior. 

So you are pretty confident that Biden won't say embarrassing things as POTUS? Are you confident that he is not going to sniff the wrong woman's hair as POTUS? Are you pretty confident that Biden does not have a lot of people backing him who hope to benefit personally from his being elected POTUS?

I think the constant calls of "it's just more normalizing of Trump's behavior" is complete BS--or what do you woke people call it--gaslighting? Trump is not normal at all. That's why so many people want to vote for someone who is nothing like him. It's a shame that there isn't a candidate who meets that criteria.

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

So you are pretty confident that Biden won't say embarrassing things as POTUS? Are you confident that he is not going to sniff the wrong woman's hair as POTUS? Are you pretty confident that Biden does not have a lot of people backing him who hope to benefit personally from his being elected POTUS?

I think the constant calls of "it's just more normalizing of Trump's behavior" is complete BS--or what do you woke people call it--gaslighting? Trump is not normal at all. That's why so many people want to vote for someone who is nothing like him. It's a shame that there isn't a candidate who meets that criteria.

Trying to equate the two is just an excuse to do what you find embarrassing at least at some level— support Trump.  I see Biden’s shortcomings. Of course he’ll say stupid things and invade people’s personal space. He’s been in public life for over 40 years. Nobody compared him to Trump until recently. As much as I’ve wanted to hold onto to respect for you, you’re making that difficult.

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

No, I'm not confident in any of those things. But it's a daaaaaaamned long road from "says some embarrassing things" or "sniffs the wrong woman's hair" to the relentless onslaught of embarrassment and outrage that has spewed forth from trump for the entirety of his public life. You are being ridiculous to suggest that a gaffe here or there puts Biden on that same playing field. That is how you are normalizing trump. As for backers benefiting from his election, that will be true of every POTUS until we have campaign finance reform. 

"You woke people"? I keep wanting to think more of you, Grumps, and you keep insisting that I think less.

Just be honest with yourself. It will be less embarrassing. You don't really have much of an issue with trump's behavior at all and you want his opponent to be worse than they are. Not sure why, but it's clear as day. 

Edit: TexasTiger and I were typing at the same time and neither one read the other's post before commenting. Yet, look how similar they are. You should probably do some serious self-scouting. 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

No, I'm saying anybody that is too dense or blinded by hatred to see what President Trump meant by that remark is full of s***.

Bring it. What did he mean?

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

No, I'm not confident in any of those things. But it's a daaaaaaamned long road from "says some embarrassing things" or "sniffs the wrong woman's hair" to the relentless onslaught of embarrassment and outrage that has spewed forth from trump for the entirety of his public life. You are being ridiculous to suggest that a gaffe here or there puts Biden on that same playing field. That is how you are normalizing trump. As for backers benefiting from his election, that will be true of every POTUS until we have campaign finance reform. 

"You woke people"? I keep wanting to think more of you, Grumps, and you keep insisting that I think less.

Just be honest with yourself. It will be less embarrassing. You don't really have much of an issue with trump's behavior at all and you want his opponent to be worse than they are. Not sure why, but it's clear as day. 

Edit: TexasTiger and I were typing at the same time and neither one read the other's post before commenting. Yet, look how similar they are. You should probably do some serious self-scouting. 

Y'all are so right. I LOVE Trump (even shouted it at you). I have voted for him that same number of times that Mikey has voted for Obama. Shall we talk about you guys normalizing Biden's behavior? Nah! I didn't think so.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Bleach, the cure of choice for TDS!!!! 

15 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Y'all are so right. I LOVE Trump (even shouted it at you). I have voted for him that same number of times that Mikey has voted for Obama. Shall we talk about you guys normalizing Biden's behavior? Nah! I didn't think so.

Please tell me the specific behavior and how I've normalized it.

15 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Bleach, the cure of choice for TDS!!!! 

You said anyone with half a brain would know it was an analogy. Trump himself said it wasn't an analogy. You sure you want to keep swinging at this?

Archived