New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade's Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

Auburnfan91

Just now, McLoofus said:

You said anyone with half a brain would know it was an analogy. Trump himself said it wasn't an analogy. You sure you want to keep swinging at this?

Trump said he was being sarcastic, even that doesn't make sense. If you are offended by what I said to Mikey you may just have TDS.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Trump said he was being sarcastic, even that doesn't make sense. If you are offended by what I said to Mikey you may just have TDS.

Offended? Hah. Don't flatter yourself. 

And yes, trump offered a nonsensical BS excuse just like you did. Because there is no explanation other than the man meant exactly what he said. 

Just now, McLoofus said:

Offended? Hah. Don't flatter yourself. 

And yes, trump offered a nonsensical BS excuse just like you did. Because there is no explanation other than the man meant exactly what he said. 

Yeah, he should have explained what he was trying to convey. But hey, any reason to pile on right? Funny how the left thinks he meant bleach or lysol and the right can see what he was trying to say even if his thoughts were absurd. TDS is real I guess. 

10 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Yeah, he should have explained what he was trying to convey.

You mean when he did explain what he was trying to convey, and he said it was sarcasm? What exactly do you think we're talking about? Like... we were just talking about this. Did the conversation change and I missed it? 

14 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

But hey, any reason to pile on right?

Trust me. I'd really rather not be discussing the fact that a sitting POTUS suggested injecting cleaning products into the human body to fight a disease. I really, really don't want to be talking about that. This has been explained to you before several times. But hey, any reason to trot out more lazy, dumbass MAGA crap, right?

16 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Funny how the left thinks he meant bleach or lysol and the right can see what he was trying to say even if his thoughts were absurd.

Funny how the left heard what the man said very explicitly and the right keeps inventing stories to explain and defend it. At least we agree that the man's thoughts are absurd. Scary, though, that the sh** rolls downhill from there.

18 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

TDS is real I guess.

Maybe one day y'all will get the irony of that acronym that you're so fond of. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You mean when he did explain what he was trying to convey, and he said it was sarcasm? What exactly do you think we're talking about? Like... we were just talking about this. Did the conversation change and I missed it? 

Trust me. I'd really rather not be discussing the fact that a sitting POTUS suggested injecting cleaning products into the human body to fight a disease. I really, really don't want to be talking about that. This has been explained to you before several times. But hey, any reason to trot out more lazy, dumbass MAGA crap, right?

Funny how the left heard what the man said very explicitly and the right keeps inventing stories to explain and defend it. At least we agree that the man's thoughts are absurd. Scary, though, that the sh** rolls downhill from there.

Then don't. You are the one rehashing it. 

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

They knew exactly what he meant.  it made perfect sense to wdefromtx. He decoded it five days later. Thinks everyone who didn’t figure it out is idiotic. 

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Liar. I also think Trump was lying if he said he was being sarcastic.

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Please tell me the specific behavior and how I've normalized it.

Joe Biden is a pervert but he is not as bad as Trump so he is okay. Joe Biden cannot speak coherently but he does not say stuff that is as stupid as what Trump says so it is okay.

But hey, you are a stinkin' genius! 49% of the population is stupid and morally bankrupt, right? Thankfully you are better than the rest of us!

10 hours ago, alexava said:

Thinks everyone who didn’t figure it out is idiotic.

Idiotic or willfully blind. Not that there's a lot of difference between the two.

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

Joe Biden is a pervert but he is not as bad as Trump so he is okay. Joe Biden cannot speak coherently but he does not say stuff that is as stupid as what Trump says so it is okay.

But hey, you are a stinkin' genius! 49% of the population is stupid and morally bankrupt, right? Thankfully you are better than the rest of us!

You’re full of it, just more genteel than most of your compatriots.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Idiotic or willfully blind. Not that there's a lot of difference between the two.

Irony. Lol. Have you called your doctor to start your hydroxycloroquine regimen yet.

9 hours ago, Grumps said:

Joe Biden is a pervert but he is not as bad as Trump so he is okay.

Man. You people and your ridiculous, overly simplified if>then statements. When did I say Biden is "okay"? Yes, he's better than trump. So I will vote for him. Same reason so many of you claim you voted for trump in 2016. And the same reason you'll probably tell yourselves when you vote for him again.

Joe Biden cannot speak coherently

Keep exaggerating. You'll feel better about yourself in November. 

Joe Biden most certainly can speak coherently and quite often does. Even eloquently at times. And compared to his opponent, he's damned near... well, Obama. 

but he does not say stuff that is as stupid as what Trump says so it is okay.

Again with the "okay" fallacy, but otherwise, yes, exactly. Candidate A is better than Candidate Jackass so I will vote for Candidate A. That's usually how these things work. 

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. Can't imagine how I managed to get you so shook, but I wish I hadn't.

And I'm not sure what percentage of the population is stupid and morally bankrupt. I just know that 63 million people- 46% of the popular vote- picked the wrong guy in 2016. Most of his new voters and most of the people that vote for him again... yeah, we'll know a little bit more about their intelligence and morality. Getting a pretty good idea about both with regards to some who so desperately want to paint Biden as being as bad as trump. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Come again?

"the fact that a sitting POTUS suggested injecting cleaning products into the human body to fight a disease"

Wait, I forgot that when you say it is hyperbole.

1 minute ago, Grumps said:

"the fact that a sitting POTUS suggested injecting cleaning products into the human body to fight a disease"

I didn't say it. He did.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

You know, it's funny, in all this back and forth about his use of the word disinfectant, it really hasn't been pointed out that the dude explicitly called it- in addition to explicitly suggesting injection- "a cleaning". 

Anyway. Tell yourself whatever you want. Call me whatever names you want to call me. All you're doing is making my point and confirming the worst cliches about trump voters. Oh, and so much for you maintaining the genteel tag. Talk about dishonesty. 

5 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Pretty funny watching y'all twist yourselves into pretzels to divine some other meaning from that. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Man. You people and your ridiculous, overly simplified if>then statements. When did I say Biden is "okay"? Yes, he's better than trump. So I will vote for him. Same reason so many of you claim you voted for trump in 2016. And the same reason you'll probably tell yourselves when you vote for him again.

Keep exaggerating. You'll feel better about yourself in November. 

Joe Biden most certainly can speak coherently and quite often does. Even eloquently at times. And compared to his opponent, he's damned near... well, Obama. 

Again with the "okay" fallacy, but otherwise, yes, exactly. Candidate A is better than Candidate Jackass so I will vote for Candidate A. That's usually how these things work. 

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. Can't imagine how I managed to get you so shook, but I wish I hadn't.

And I'm not sure what percentage of the population is stupid and morally bankrupt. I just know that 63 million people- 46% of the popular vote- picked the wrong guy in 2016. Most of his new voters and most of the people that vote for him again... yeah, we'll know a little bit more about their intelligence and morality. Getting a pretty good idea about both with regards to some who so desperately want to paint Biden as being as bad as trump. 

You get more and more condescending, but that's probably because you realize more and more how much better you are than everyone else.

Can you not see that it is hypocritical to say the people who voted for Trump strictly because he was not Mrs. Clinton are deplorable and ignorant while people who vote for Biden strictly because he is not Trump are making a wise choice. It seems that you want everyone to have the same priorities as you. That's nice but very unrealistic. One of my greatest hopes for Americans is that they can get good jobs and be treated fairly in them. When that happens, very many of the problems individuals face go away. My guess is that you want others things from government more than that. I don't think that you are an idiot because your priorities are different.

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Pretty funny watching y'all twist yourselves into pretzels to divine some other meaning from that. 

It's pretty funny that y'all can't recognize that he was asking medical professionals to look into doing something like that. I think he was serious and was lying later about being sarcastic. I don't think that a nationally televised briefing was a good place to ask the physicians that question. I think that Trump says stupid things all of the time. None of that changes what he actually said about injecting disinfectants.

18 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Can you not see that it is hypocritical to say the people who voted for Trump strictly because he was not Mrs. Clinton are deplorable and ignorant while people who vote for Biden strictly because he is not Trump are making a wise choice.

I do not think that people who voted for trump for that reason are deplorable or ignorant. In fact, I very explicitly stated that my only position on what happened in 2016 is that a bunch of people made a bad decision. If you struggle to understand the distinction, then you deserve condescension. 

As for choosing Biden because he's the best alternative to trump, I do not consider that a wise choice any more than I consider it a wise choice to tie one's shoes, or to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, or to change the oil in one's car every 3,000 miles. 

It seems that you want everyone to have the same priorities as you. That's nice but very unrealistic. One of my greatest hopes for Americans is that they can get good jobs and be treated fairly in them. When that happens, very many of the problems individuals face go away. My guess is that you want others things from government more than that. I don't think that you are an idiot because your priorities are different.

You're moving the goalposts. I'm not asking anyone to change their priorities. I'm just asking you to be honest about yours. No need to invent these ridiculous false equivalencies. Have some dignity and stand behind your convictions. 

23 minutes ago, Grumps said:

It's pretty funny that y'all can't recognize that he was asking medical professionals to look into doing something like that. I think he was serious and was lying later about being sarcastic. I don't think that a nationally televised briefing was a good place to ask the physicians that question. I think that Trump says stupid things all of the time. None of that changes what he actually said about injecting disinfectants.

So you verbatim stated the opposing view as your retort. Interesting tactic. This in particular made me chuckle:

he was asking medical professionals to

I wonder if there's another word for that. 

Now, if you're suggesting that the word "like" is important here, I'm dying to know exactly what you think he was suggesting that would be "like" injecting disinfectant into the body to clean it. Because those were his exact words. 

After you're done spinning that, please let us know why he decided to lie about why he said what he said, and why he didn't just offer the explanation that you've made up.

27 minutes ago, Grumps said:

download.jpg

😃

Prepare to be canceled (ignored).  It’s worth it.

Archived