New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade's Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

Auburnfan91

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I didn't say it. He did.

You know, it's funny, in all this back and forth about his use of the word disinfectant, it really hasn't been pointed out that the dude explicitly called it- in addition to explicitly suggesting injection- "a cleaning". 

Anyway. Tell yourself whatever you want. Call me whatever names you want to call me. All you're doing is making my point and confirming the worst cliches about trump voters. Oh, and so much for you maintaining the genteel tag. Talk about dishonesty. 

Though you have to admit that Grump's desperate and pedantic rationalizations in defending Trump are somewhat amusing, even in a horrific way. 

He apparently has no shame. :no:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Though you have to admit that Grump's desperate and pedantic rationalizations in defending Trump is somewhat amusing, even in a horrific way. 

He apparently has no shame. :no:

Yeah. Always a dead giveaway when a string of impassioned posts full of malleable viewpoints are followed by what amounts to an "LOL" and silence. 

But I'm glad that the guy who called me a liar isn't being baited into my devious trap to bring out his ugly side. 

The greatest thing about being ignored is I can see when it gets to him. What a virtue signaler. 

On 5/19/2020 at 6:48 AM, alexava said:

Irony. Lol. Have you called your doctor to start your hydroxycloroquine regimen yet.

No, but if it was available OTC I'd have already been on it for several weeks now. It's a safe, time-tested drug that reports from Europe say has some benefit with regards to the coronavirus. Has the FDA conducted 18 months of testing to see if it works against the virus? No. Does it appear that it might help against the virus? Yes. Is it a dangerous drug? No. Is it time-tested and safe for other purposes? Yes. (Not just malaria, it's used for several types of arthritis. My daughter has been taking it for three years now.) Is there any reason NOT to take it? No.

On 5/19/2020 at 2:02 PM, Mikey said:

No, but if it was available OTC I'd have already been on it for several weeks now. It's a safe, time-tested drug that reports from Europe say has some benefit with regards to the coronavirus. Has the FDA conducted 18 months of testing to see if it works against the virus? No. Does it appear that it might help against the virus? Yes. Is it a dangerous drug? No. Is it time-tested and safe for other purposes? Yes. (Not just malaria, it's used for several types of arthritis. My daughter has been taking it for three years now.) Is there any reason NOT to take it? No.

Sounds like you need to find yourself a doctor who will write you a Rx!

(Just out of curiosity, how does your daughter's dosage compare to the dosage needed to combat coronavirus 19?)

On 5/19/2020 at 2:02 PM, Mikey said:

Of course not. It should be handed out at MAGA rallies. 

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

Of course not. It should be handed out at MAGA rallies. 

Not a bad idea but if it was handed out there the Dems would scream "Favoritism! Where's ours?"

Well we really went off the rails here. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sounds like you need to find yourself a doctor who will write you a Rx!

(Just out of curiosity, how does your daughter's dosage compare to the dosage needed to combat coronavirus 19?)

I have no idea.

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I have no idea.

A maintenance dose for an underlying condition like Lupus or arthritis is lower than what they would administer for a COVID infection. Too high with it and you start seeing QT interval problems (arrhythmias) and severe eye damage. In Brazil, where they tried to trial it for treatment, it worsened outcomes. 

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

A maintenance dose for an underlying condition like Lupus or arthritis is lower than what they would administer for a COVID infection. Too high with it and you start seeing QT interval problems (arrhythmias) and severe eye damage. In Brazil, where they tried to trial it for treatment, it worsened outcomes. 

I don’t believe the Sumbich is taking it at all. 

38 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Of course not.

Why would I have any idea? You don't either. What happened to the libbie's  oft repeated "That should be between a patient and his/her doctor refrain"?

More lies from Reade about her past:

Reade told CNN that she received a bachelor of arts degree from Antioch University in Seattle under the auspices of a "protected program," personally working with the former president of the school to ensure her identity was protected while she obtained credits for her degree. She also said that she was a visiting professor at the school, on and off for five years. 

Presented with this, Karen Hamilton, an Antioch University spokesperson, told CNN that "Alexandra McCabe attended but did not graduate from Antioch University. She was never a faculty member. She did provide several hours of administrative work."

An Antioch University official told CNN that such a "protected program" does not exist and never has.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/19/politics/tara-reade-biden-allegation/index.html

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

200.gif

Homer's motto: "When you are stumped for an answer, reach for a gif."

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Homer's motto: "When you are stumped for an answer, reach for a gif."

An answer to what?

But otherwise, you are right.  This makes me look like I_M4_AU or 78 or DKW which is shameful.  I apologize for sinking so low.  I am much better than that.

(Oh, fyi, the "point" is that you know diddly squat about the safety and efficacy of hydroxycloroquine for treating anything - much less covid-19 yet proclaim your willingness to take it. I find that humorously telling.)

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

An answer to what?

But otherwise, you are right.  This makes me look like I_M4_AU or 78 or DKW which is shameful.  I apologize for sinking so low.  I am much better than that.

(Oh, fyi, the "point" is that you know diddly squat about the safety and efficacy of hydroxycloroquine for treating anything - much less covid-19 yet proclaim your willingness to take it. I find that humorously telling.)

I'll quote your President with regard to taking it: "What's to lose?"

Just now, Mikey said:

I'll quote your President with regard to taking it: "What's to lose?"

Haven't heard about the potential side effects huh?

(And we have no reason to think he's actually taking it.  He's probably lying because he really just wants you to.)

So get an Rx and do it. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Haven't heard about the potential side effects huh?

(And we have no reason to think he's actually taking it.  He's probably lying because he really just wants you to.)

So get an Rx and do it. 

Why would he lie about something so insignificant ?

3618AD40-9612-4032-B693-DB4B334A9A1E.jpeg

On 5/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, TexasTiger said:

More lies from Reade about her past:

Reade told CNN that she received a bachelor of arts degree from Antioch University in Seattle under the auspices of a "protected program," personally working with the former president of the school to ensure her identity was protected while she obtained credits for her degree. She also said that she was a visiting professor at the school, on and off for five years. 

Presented with this, Karen Hamilton, an Antioch University spokesperson, told CNN that "Alexandra McCabe attended but did not graduate from Antioch University. She was never a faculty member. She did provide several hours of administrative work."

An Antioch University official told CNN that such a "protected program" does not exist and never has.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/19/politics/tara-reade-biden-allegation/index.html

s***

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She’s stepped in it.

It's a damned mess. 

20 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She’s stepped in it.

Ryan Grim faceplanting again on Twitter is pretty funny though. Haven't laughed at him this much since Nate Silver ripped him a new one. 

We all saw the study published in the Lancet showing that trump's special corona bleach actually makes outcomes worse, right? Just seemed like the appropriate thread to mention it in, oddly enough.

Back to totally credible accusers. 

Archived