New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade's Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

Auburnfan91

48 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

His joke was funny and was topical, I am sorry that TDS has even taken your sense of humor. It was topical because its just another obvious Democrat Womanizer that most of the DEMAGAS will ignore just like the REPMAGAS ignore the obvious about Trump. Look, even The Daily Show was making fun of Biden and his long history of totally inappropriate behavior with women. 

Bro, if you havent figured this out by now, some on here have forgotten their own lives worrying about Trump. Is he bad? OH.HELL.YES. Is he worse than most in DC? Not by much...

“He’s not much worse.” You can can’t on David to deflect from Trump. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You can count on the DEMAGAs to always miss the point. You are truly laughable. I mean TRULY LAUGHABLE. 

I have never deflected from Trump, I am pointing out that Biden has a track record that was essentially a meme in 2015 about totally inappropriate behavior with women dating back years. Of course, the DEMAGAs will NEVER admit that tho, they are so busy "Deflecting" from their party that they cant see the forest for the trees.

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And to imply that we're deflecting from Biden.

Um, no. We just said that if you're going to compare him to a lecherous and possibly sexually predatory POTUS, it should probably be the current one that he just happens to be running against instead of going back 20 years to find the last Dem POTUS with questionable morality. 

In fact, a significantly funnier, fresher, more timely and more topical meme would have had the first caption read "Grab her by the *****" and the second picture be trump's. BECAUSE HE'S OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT AND BECAUSE BIDEN ALLEGEDLY GRABBED HER VAGINA. Clinton's soiree was consensual, for Christ's sake. 

Last note: Interesting that folks propagate dumbass, unfunny jokes, get called on it, and then determine that the critics have lost their sense of humor. Um, those jeans don't make you look fat. Your ass does. 

39 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, I dropped W jokes the day he left office. 

You said you didn't look at his post. You should have looked at it. It was a dig at Biden too. That's rather current. Unless, of course, the Dems are going to be successful in getting someone other than Friendly Joe for their nominee.

18 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

I’m sure others got a chuckle out of it, if

I did

20 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

To the rescue, here comes the herd lol. Some say that should be the mascot of the current Dem party after the takeover by the extreme left.

19 hours ago, McLoofus said:

"What's wrong with all of you?!  I'm the only normal one here."

You're back ? Lol, I'll give you a 4 on that one. You use that line so much I bet it's the board's LibPack motto and you have it tattooed on your chest. Besides, we already know what's wrong with the LibPack, so after thinking about it, I'll have to drop you down to a 2.

21 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Snappy, lol.

20 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Intelligent already went over your head too many times. I can't with you anymore.

Would this be the same kind of intelligence you display in your second sentence ? We haven't seen any of that coming from you so this time it isn't even snappy. You must be getting flustered.

Just now, bigbird said:

Awful stuff, disappointing

“The affidavit from Ms. Reade’s ex-husband is further support that Ms. Reade was sexually assaulted and sexually harassed by then Senator Joe Biden,” Wigdor wrote in an email. “Ms. Reade’s account of what happened will shortly be aired in an interview by Megyn Kelly and I am confident that the American public will see her genuine veracity.”  

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Looks suspicious but might not mean much legally?

I'm not sure there's much legally that could be done if he admitted it.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Looks suspicious but might not mean much legally?

She said last year she was asked to serve drinks because Biden liked her legs— that can be a form of harassment. She specifically denied any sexual misconduct .

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I'm not sure there's much legally that could be done if he admitted it.

Probably little or nothng can be done legally, but if this allegation proves to be true it will cost Biden a ton of votes. He needs the very types of people that will be most put off by this claim.

15 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

You use that line so much I bet it's the board's LibPack motto and you have it tattooed on your chest.

I don't recall ever having said that before. In a very strange post, this was probably the strangest thing.

Don't worry, you won't be hearing much from me anymore. 

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

Probably little or nothng can be done legally, but if this allegation proves to be true it will cost Biden a ton of votes. He needs the very types of people that will be most put off by this claim.

I think it would cost him the nomination. The dnc would replace him if it becomes genuinely believable. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

A measured take:

I don’t think VOX has ever had a measured take, JMO.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

I don’t think VOX has ever had a measured take, JMO.

Ain’t that the truth!! lol 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:10 AM, McLoofus said:

And to imply that we're deflecting from Biden.

Um, no. We just said that if you're going to compare him to a lecherous and possibly sexually predatory POTUS, it should probably be the current one that he just happens to be running against instead of going back 20 years to find the last Dem POTUS with questionable morality. 

In fact, a significantly funnier, fresher, more timely and more topical meme would have had the first caption read "Grab her by the *****" and the second picture be trump's. BECAUSE HE'S OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT AND BECAUSE BIDEN ALLEGEDLY GRABBED HER VAGINA. Clinton's soiree was consensual, for Christ's sake. 

Last note: Interesting that folks propagate dumbass, unfunny jokes, get called on it, and then determine that the critics have lost their sense of humor. Um, those jeans don't make you look fat. Your ass does. 

my ass is fat............lol

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I think it would cost him the nomination. The dnc would replace him if it becomes genuinely believable. 

If so, your buddy Brad will owe me a dollar. If I win, I'll direct him to mail my winnings to the RNC. If Biden is the Dem nominee, he'll get to tell me where to send his dollar. This wager about Biden not being the Dem nominee was made long ago, just after Bernie dropped out. That was long before Tara Reade was a known commodity.

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

She said last year she was asked to serve drinks because Biden liked her legs— that can be a form of harassment. She specifically denied any sexual misconduct .

Link please. I dont think that can be said. I think she might not have alleged it at every turn, but as far as i know, she has never denied it.

Archived