New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade's Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges

Auburnfan91

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lets remember his wife Marla went to court and swore under oath he raped her when he was mad about something. i also believe he slapped her around and pulled a chunk of her hair out. that is fact. hell if they keep wanting to go back in time we can as well.

Think that was Ivana.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Maher amazes me as the guy that wants DJT Gone Uber Alles...His take is not completely accurate, but I get his gist. He has said time and time again, VBNMW.

Huh?  Some of us actually use words.  Would help if you stopped using shorthand expecting all of us to decipher it so that we could understand your point.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Huh?  Some of us actually use words.  Would help if you stopped using shorthand expecting all of us to decipher it so that we could understand your point.

I am aware of this one. It means "Vote Blue no Matter Who"

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I am aware of this one. It means "Vote Blue no Matter Who"

I thought it was, "very big news Monday and Wednesday"

Man, I was way off!

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

Man, I was way off!

Vote bigbird no matter what!

Sorry, VBNMW is so stupid and omnipresent on some of the Progressive sites, I just assumed some of yall see it too.

I see it used where someone will read where most Progressives are leaning hard Green at this point and then you will have the token "VBNMW!" about every tenth post or so. Not happening btw. The more that comes out about Reade, the more votes the Greens get. Unless Biden releases the UOD docs or goes under oath, etc, the more voters he loses as this rocks on.  The Reps are sure to make a huge October Surprise out of this anyway.

Vote Bigbird No Matter What!  Yellow Party or Die!!!! lmao...

McGowan has had enough...

Rose McGowan compares Democrats to 'cult' amid Joe Biden sexual assault claimsMcGowan previously called her 'Charmed' co-star Alyssa Milano a 'fraud' for endorsing BidenIsobel LewisThursday 30 April 2020 09:08 Rose McGowan has branded the Democrats and the media a “cult” in the wake of Joe Biden’s assumed nomination as the party’s presidential candidate.

“I thought democracy meant I had a right to choose those who lined up with my value system. But what if there’s no one? Now I know too much. And I feel really quite a sense of loss tonight.”

She continued: “I am not a cynical person, but America damn. Republicans have always been painted as the bad guys, and I’ve always seen them more as a cult, but now I realise so are the democrats and the media. Macro and Micro.”

“This is deeper than a cover-up. And I’m sad because there’s death around all corners & shadows in the daytime. It hurts.”

It comes after McGowan branded her Charmed co-star Alyssa Milano a “fraud” for endorsing Joe Biden in the wake of sexual assault allegations against the Democratic candidate by former staffer Tara Reade.

“You are a fraud,” McGowan tweeted. “This is about holding the media accountable. You go after Trump & Kavanaugh saying Believe Victims, you are a lie. You have always been a lie. The corrupt DNC is in on the smear job of Tara Reade, so are you. SHAME.”

Speaking to Bevy Smith on SiriusXM, the actor explained: “I don’t like sacred cows. I don’t like people that are held up to be better than other people and I don’t like people that don’t really do the right thing and behind the scenes are aiding and abetting alleged criminals. I just don’t and I won’t stand for it.”

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Sorry, VBNMW is so stupid and omnipresent on some of the Progressive sites, I just assumed some of yall see it too.

This is literally the only message board I read.  Would venture to guess it's a similar thing for others too.

The Hill/HarrisX Polling:
60%+ Are following story closely.
60%+ of those following believe that Biden sexually harrassed her.
60%+ of those following believe that Biden sexually assaulted her.

33 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

The Hill/HarrisX Polling:
60%+ Are following story closely.
60%+ of those following believe that Biden sexually harrassed her.
60%+ of those following believe that Biden sexually assaulted her.

90+% of Americans have done little to scrutinize her allegations.

Tara Reade Tells Megyn Kelly That Joe Biden 'Should Not Be Running on Character'

Biden's sexual assault accuser told her side of the story in a lengthy interview with the former Fox News host.

ROBBY SOAVE | 

Tara Reade, who has accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993, spoke with former Fox News host Megyn Kelly in a lengthy interview that appeared on various social media channels Friday.

Reade went over the details of the alleged assault, offered an explanation for why she waited so long to come forward, demanded that Biden withdraw from the race, and criticized Biden's supporters for mistreating her.

"His campaign is taking this position that they want all women to be able to speak safely," said Reade. "I have not experienced that."

Toward the end of the interview, Kelly brought up the sexual assault accusation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. She asked Reade whether she thought it hypocritical for #MeToo politicians and pundits to deny her the automatic belief that they showed Christine Blasey Ford.

"It makes me upset, it makes me angry because those were people I respected," said Reade. "I supported Elizabeth Warren, who basically said she believed Joe Biden, and dismissed me."

It was not a softball interview, though: Kelly asked Reade tough questions about why she had seemed to acquit Biden of wrongdoing when she toldThe Washington Post last year that the problem was not Biden himself. In the interview, Reade—who was a Biden staffer at the time of the alleged assault—claimed that she had only intended to acquit Biden of responsibility for her firing: She believes this was retaliatory but that Biden likely didn't even know she was terminated.

Reade gave several explanations for why it look her so long to come forward. She said that Biden's aides shut her down when she attempted to open up about it in 1993, and that then she felt she had no way to tell the story afterward. Reade claims that she has been trying to tell her story for some time now but met with unwillingness or unfriendliness from the journalists and campaign staffers to whom she reached out.

Kelly also questioned Reade about social media comments she had made that were favorable toward Biden and his record on fighting sexual assault. Reade said those remarks were made in a professional capacity, as an advocate for feminist causes that Biden had purported to support.

Anyone looking for a reason to automatically dismiss Reade must have been disappointed by the interview. She is just as clear, concise, and sympathetic as Ford, whose composure was widely treated by the media as evidence that she must be telling the truth. The reality is that a notable accuser's eloquence is basically just fodder for cable news punditry: It doesn't actually elucidate matters.

Reade, like Ford, doesn't possess any hard evidence. That's hardly surprising—indeed, it would be surprising if she did have a way to prove her accusation—but it puts the public in a difficult position. Of course, the toughest spot is reserved for everyone who said said we should believe victims no matter the circumstance, a club of slogan-loving idiots that includes Biden himself.

Watch the full interview below.

https://reason.com/2020/05/11/tara-reade-tells-megyn-kelly-that-joe-biden-should-not-be-running-on-character/

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

Man, I was way off!

tenor.gif

Some of yall need to just admit that yall are voting for Blue Trump or Red Trump. When you find out 2 years from now you cant stand JB, well, you were warned.

LMMFAO!

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Image may contain: 2 people

That's Zoë Baird, nominee for AG under Clinton who withdrew over the "nannygate" stuff. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

That's Zoë Baird, nominee for AG under Clinton who withdrew over the "nannygate" stuff. 

Went to snopes and confirmed, removed. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Some of yall need to just admit that yall are voting for Blue Trump or Red Trump. When you find out 2 years from now you cant stand JB, well, you were warned.

LMMFAO!

@ 0:56

"... His memory failed him" 

tenor.gif

Was that foreshadowing?

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@ 0:56

"... His memory failed him" 

tenor.gif

Was that foreshadowing?

Apparently been failing him for almost 40 years...lol

46 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Apparently been failing him for almost 40 years...lol

Nah, that's just a GOP ploy...

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Nah, that's just a GOP ploy...

For forty years...

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

LMMFAO!

He’s very flawed and would be a mediocre president. He’s not who we need now. But of the two real choices, he’s far better than Trump. You only do extremes. 

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He’s very flawed and would be a mediocre president. He’s not who we need now. But of the two real choices, he’s far barely a smidge better than Trump. You only do extremes. 

FTFY
No, I am laughing at the choices tho. Red Trump or Blue Trump. 
Biden was easily THE WORST pic of all those running in the primaries. No crap.
How anyone, anywhere thought this man was even capable of keeping order in the WH is a huge laugh. 

DKW True Take: Trump is cosmically unsuited for the WH. Biden? He is the second worse nominee to ever run, only DJT was worse.
And Real Truth here: I will support whomever goes Green because I live in Alabama and the 9 Electoral Votes already belong to Trump.
Living in Alabama affords me the opportunity to throw a vote away because we already know what lopsided mental illness pic the General Election Voters are going to vote for.   

Archived