MAGA thinks government testing their power with masks

homersapien

10:34 a.m.

‘History books will be written about things like this,' Sanjay Gupta says of Trump rally

Supporters cheer as President Donald Trump speaks during a Students for Trump at the Dream City Church in Phoenix on Tuesday. (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)

Supporters cheer as President Donald Trump speaks during a Students for Trump at the Dream City Church in Phoenix on Tuesday. (SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)

CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, a neurosurgeon, on Wednesday forcefully denounced President Trump’s decision to hold a packed indoor rally in a new coronavirus hotspot.

He’s one of many health professionals sharing stunned reactions to the “Students for Trump” event held Tuesday night in Phoenix. Attendees were seated close together, and pictures showed many not wearing masks, despite a new city mandate that people generally cover their faces in public.

“I don’t know what to say anymore about this sort of stuff,” said Gupta, an associate professor in the neurosurgery department at Emory University, on CNN’s New Day. 'It’s like a bunch of people being outside in the middle of a hurricane."

A large, indoor event without physical distancing or masks is “the worst case scenario,” he said, echoing health officials’ assessments of the relative risk at gatherings during the pandemic.

“It defies logic,” Gupta said. “History books will be written about things like this … We’re not going to be judged very favorably.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/24/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

On 6/24/2020 at 9:47 AM, homersapien said:
10:34 a.m.

‘History books will be written about things like this'

Will it include radical Left protestors not wearing masks ... no I did not read the article.

...oh, not to confuse you, but I wear a mask.

On 6/24/2020 at 9:47 AM, homersapien said:

CNN chief medical correspondent

Automatically disregard anything that's preceded by "CNN".

17 hours ago, BobLouder said:

Will it include radical Left protestors not wearing masks ... no I did not read the article.

...oh, not to confuse you, but I wear a mask.

Pretty ******* pathetic when you are forced to draw a parallel with the POTUS with some radical protestors, huh?  <_<

Archived