Evil Democrats bomb Paris, says Senator

Piglet

"What the Democrats are doing is "the equivalent of Adolf Hitler in 1942 saying, 'I'm in Paris. How dare you invade me. How dare you bomb my city? It's mine.' This is no more the rule of the senate than it was the rule of the senate before not to filibuster."
---Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) :roflol:

I missed some of my history classes. Did the Allies bomb Paris before or after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

PIGLET..... not only did you miss some history classes, but you must be missing a large part of your brain.... The Germans NEVER bombed Pearl Harbor!!!!!!!

Go back to and wallow in your mud hole and leave the serious discussions to those who had the foresight to attend their classes.

By the way, Senator Santorum's point is right on target for those who have the intellect to understand what he is saying.

"What the Democrats are doing is "the equivalent of Adolf Hitler in 1942 saying, 'I'm in Paris. How dare you invade me. How dare you bomb my city? It's mine.' This is no more the rule of the senate than it was the rule of the senate before not to filibuster."
---Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) :roflol:

I missed some of my history classes. Did the Allies bomb Paris before or after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

160358[/snapback]

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. ;)

PIGLET.....  not only did you miss some history classes, but you must be missing a large part of your brain....  The Germans NEVER bombed Pearl Harbor!!!!!!! 

Go back to and wallow in your mud hole and leave the serious discussions to those who had the foresight to attend their classes....

160360[/snapback]

Does it count if I at least saw some movies about colleges...like Faber college, for instance? B)

Senator Blutarsky is widely quoted as saying the Germans did indeed bomb Pearl Harbor. Otter told me so.

As far as Santorum though, you lost me. There has never once been a nominee obviously supported by the full Senate be filibustered. Not one time. Only one judge has ever been filibustered and the full Senate did not support him anyway.

Classic flick

Memorable Quotes from

Animal House (1978)

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

[thinks hard]

Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

Bluto: What the _ _ _ _ happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a_ _ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these b*****ds. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!

Archived