2021 3* WR Hal Preseley Commits to AU!

ellitor

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 3* WR Hal Preseley Commits to AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

Big get!!!

Underrated, would already be a 4* if he had been able to do camps.

I imagine he’ll end up a 4* by the end of the cycle. 

Edited by ClaytonAU
  • Love 1

War Eagle!!! Welcome to the family!  We may not agree on everything all the time but all the time we're family!!!!

• Like 1

I am still on the fence regarding this guy.   Not enough catches for first downs.  So many are for touchdowns.  What if we just need to get that first down?  Can he catch a 12 yard slant?  

Maybe with some coaching we can help him.

(for those that don't get sarcasm, yes, I am joking)  We are losing 2 if not our top 3 producers, this is an area of huge need/development next year.  At 6'3"  - this is needed.  

46 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I am still on the fence regarding this guy.   Not enough catches for first downs.  So many are for touchdowns.  What if we just need to get that first down?  Can he catch a 12 yard slant?  

@Beakermany people who know more about football than us don't have the same concerns you do. In fact they have spoken glowingly on all his attributes you are concerned about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Why the facepalm @McLoofus? I was talking about coaches & evaluaters who are really respected for their evals who have posted their thoughts on various sites on Hal.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Why the facepalm @McLoofus? I was talking about coaches & evaluaters who are really respected for their evals who have posted their thoughts on various sites on Hal.

You didn't read the whole post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great pickup with what appears to be more reliance on passing and with Seth probably leaving this young man was a position of need. 

War Eagle and welcome aboard.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You didn't read the whole post. 

I did read the whole post. I viewed the joking part of his post as referring specifically to "Maybe with some coaching we can help him" only. Based on his post history in the thread I took the part of "I am still on the fence regarding this guy" as to be a serious comment & if true there's nothing wrong with that or in me addressing his concerns.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I did read the whole post. I viewed the joking part of his post as referring specifically to "Maybe with some coaching we can help him" only. Based on his post history in the thread I took the part of "I am still on the fence regarding this guy" as to be a serious comment & if true there's nothing wrong with that or in me addressing his concerns.

I literally am laughing out loud....

the joke part was the first part  I promise.  I am 100% certain the kid can catch a short pass if he can make all those big plays down field.   Now if he can't, I will eat my hat.  

#itsallgood

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I literally am laughing out loud....

the joke part was the first part  I promise.  I am 100% certain the kid can catch a short pass if he can make all those big plays down field.   Now if he can't, I will eat my hat.  

#itsallgood

I Feel Stupid GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2020 at 9:34 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

Can’t have enough blockers . 

Geez guys . Everyone is way too sensitive . Like AU is receiver U or something. Holy hell AU has had one one thousand yard receiver ever . Maybe two . 

2 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Geez guys . Everyone is way too sensitive . Like AU is receiver U or something. Holy hell AU has had one one thousand yard receiver ever . Maybe two . 

@JDUBB4AU A good number of us are just tired of the sarcastic remarks some make when recruits commit to us. I get the frustration with the program & have voiced them myself. Making such remarks when a kid commits to us is disrespectful to the kid, albeit I'm sure unintentional on your part, to do so on the day they have made 1 of the biggest decisions in their lives. That's a time to celebrate for the kid, not take sarcastic shots at him or the program.

• Thanks 1