2021 3* WR Hal Preseley Commits to AU!

ellitor

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@JDUBB4AU A good number of us are just tired of the sarcastic remarks some make when recruits commit to us. I get the frustration with the program & have voiced them myself. Making such remarks when a kid commits to us is disrespectful to the kid, albeit I'm sure unintentional on your part, to do so on the day they have made 1 of the biggest decisions in their lives. That's a time to celebrate for the kid, not take sarcastic shots at him or the program.

Totally get it , it was not directed towards the young man . More towards lack of wr development over Malzahns tenure. A kid like this would go 800-1k yards every year with the right offense. Just hope we use him well 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Totally get it , it was not directed towards the young man . More towards lack of wr development over Malzahns tenure. A kid like this would go 800-1k yards every year with the right offense. Just hope we use him well 

Agreed

• Like 1

sfa.gif

I’m excited about this commit from my own backyard. Good job CKB and CCM!! Congrats to Hal Presley and a big War Eagle!!  Great decision young man.  

• Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 9:53 PM, JDUBB4AU said:

I'm counting on Morris to change that with a more advanced passing game. Preseley might get the 800-1,000 kind of yard total in a juggernaut kind of offense, but probably not every year, because he's not the kind of elite prospect who comes in and becomes one of the top 2 receivers in a juggernaut offense right away. He probably won't be in the top 2 receivers at Auburn from day one, even if all three of our starters leave, because we signed several really good ones last year who will have a year of experience on him. Now, that's not to say I would be surprised to see him getting significant playing time as a freshman, I just think a lot of the talent we've already assembled.

• Like 1

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sizzle said:

He was pretty silent until then. Not taking anything away from the kid. Denton Ryan’s is loaded with D1/SEC talent. Hal is also his teams punter. If that tells you what kind of athlete he is!!  At one point he had his punt blocked,  Picked it up, and flung it 40 yards down field, off his back foot.  There was a lot wrong with it, but athletically is was pretty impressive!!  Anyways, his school which finished 4th place in their district. Reached the state semis, and actually gave Denton Ryan their biggest test of the season.  Pretty remarkable run!!

• Like 2