Have a little bit of an ask...

bigbird

Sending prayers for Wyatt, his family and friends, and his medical team. It was great to see that he has made some improvement. Keep us posted! We've adopted him now!

• 4 months later...

Wyatt posted this yesterday and asked all his friends if they could share it, and my son asked me if I would, so here it is.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJcfkaNr/

ย 

Still a very long road ahead for him and their family. God has been good and they're remaining faithful. Please continue to pray for his healing and their strength

ย 

If anyone wants to share through their outlets, it would be appreciated.

This story should make us put life in perspective. We never know what is going to happen in five minutes from now. Much less the future. Through this young mans trial he has been a huge blessing to me. Many, many prayers for this young man.ย 

Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil, for thou are with me O God.ย 

This is so heartbreaking! Most definitely in my prayers! I will also send a percentage of my Covid check to the go fund account. Maybe a thought for others!

Don't know why I am just now learning of this young man's misfortune. My heart, and prayers go out to him, and all his family, and friends. Will make a donation to his fund just as soon as I get back home. God Bless.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Archived