Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

First, there's no real parallel between such corruption and a sexual act between two consenting adults, no matter how unsavory.

Second, I didn't say the Democrats wouldn't impeach him, I suggested "why not"?

And if Biden were actually proved guilty of corruption, I suspect there are plenty of Democrats who would agree with me, perhaps even enough to impeach him. ;)

Crack is a helluva drug...That would never happen, not in 100,000,000 years would that ever happen. Two things that i can historically respect about the Republican Party. 1) They freed the slaves. 2) They told Nixon he was thru, and he left.  

That second part, it will never be said of the Democrat Party. They will bitterly cling to power until they destroy the country, exactly as they are accusing Trump of doing. I sometimes wonder if they arent accusing Trump of what they know they would do. 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

What is the “thing” Joe allegedly did that you are so worked up over?

You expect way too much by asking for specifics from Big Bird (unless of course, it's football).   ;D

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

People on the email chain are not sufficient.  And if Rudy is certain everything is legit and above board with it, he has nothing to fear from having it forensically analyzed.  Stop dodging this obvious problem.

There are only two reasons why you don't allow anyone (even Fox) to have the drive and emails forensically analyzed because it's the easiest f****** call in the world for Rudy:

- You’re either unsure the emails are legit yourself
OR
- You know they’re fabricated (at least in part) or embellished

There’s just no other logical explanation for it.

Titan, that is exactly what happened with the DNC Email Server. No legitimate forensics were ever done on it. 
Crowdstrike is a pay for play service professionally. The FBI took at 100% face value everything that they said. The FBI did not do the forensics on it.

4 hours ago, alexava said:

Literally insane..... Joe Biden, through his son sold us to Ukraine, China and possibly Russia. His son has inappropriate pictures of his niece (dead brother daughter)14 years old. Snorting cocaine off a woman’s ass. Thousands of emails texts and pictures. But you already knew this before you desperately asked the question. You are s***ting your shorts right now man. Take a Xanax. Collusion warranted years of attention and came up completely empty, Kavenagh the rapist got attention and both were convicted in the court of social media without any interference from the tech companies. Your tech companies are building a wall around Biden who has proof building up and leftists s***ting bricks. 

While i am not saying this is 100% True, this would appear to be the truth of the story. The MSM allowed everyone in the nation to be smeared and attacked for anything and everything, without challenge. Now, all the sudden they develop morals??? WTF? They have no morals, integrity, character, nor ethics. They have showed us that ad nauseum of late. 

I see the truth about the Right side of the media. NP with that. 
Why cant others on the Left Admit the obvious? Biden has been taking $$$ thru his son? Hell even Kerry's son ran from this s*** bomb of Burisma. Even he saw that this was so easily and openly questionable that he broke his business with HB up. 

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Not watching that long video. Just give me the bullet points of your allegation.

Yea, facts and things suck. You were only going to dismiss it anyway. So good call on your part, saved 7 minutes of your life. 

49 minutes ago, AUDub said:

This is funny to me, and a firm reminder that WSJ's news and editorial sides are different beasts, and that the news side is decent. 

Mr. Gilliar told the Journal: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/anhAMAsZ0f

19 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

But Biden said he is going to kill the gas and oil industry!!!!!!  What an idiot!!!!!!!!!! This will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in presidential debate history. 

He didn't say that.  :-\

What he said was (paraphrase): we'll need these industries as we transition to carbon neutral sources of energy. (That will likely take 3 decades or more.) 

Even the major oil companies recognize that necessity.  They are already thinking of transition (which is where some of those additional jobs are going to come from).

Assuming your post is serious, you are completely clueless on the issue and what can be done to address it.

I am not surprised.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I'm pretty much at the the same place as you here. However, how many other instances in the last 50 years started out as nothing but been broken open by media investigation? There absolutely could be nothing to Hunter's emails, then again watergate could've been just a break in. Without the journalistic investigation into the break in would it have been much of anything. Journalist tend to keep pulling on threads until things unravel or disappear. Why wouldn't journalist be willing to do what they have always done this time? They did it with Trump's tower meeting, the "quid pro quo", collusion, and many other stories that have been born from his administration.

I'm not coming at this situation from a pov of real or not.  I'm looking at it from a pov that focuses on the hypocrisy of the coverage and desires of the media to protect. 

I still contend that if the letters after their names were switched there would be complete outrage, calls for special prosecutors, and a complete saturation across all media platforms. Just look at how many here are trying to dismiss even a possibility of wrong doing. Intentional blindness and pure partisan denial.

Funny thank you Memes

58 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Biden destroyed himself tonight. He couldn’t put the corruption to bed. He said he is going to kill the oil industry. He lied about fracking. This will swing PA to Trump and thus the election to Trump. 

Okay, I seriously seriously seriously doubt that.

Furthermore, there is also a message six days after this one where Hunter says that his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic NO.” Fox News claims the “chairman” is Joe Biden, which if true would seem to suggest he turned down Hunter’s offer.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2020/10/22/21529237/hunter-biden-debate-laptop-tony-bobulinski

This alleged “deal” was in 2017– Biden was a private citizen. The evidence, nonetheless, indicates he wasn’t interested. The other partner said it never delivered revenue. What’s the issue here?

38 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That doesn't meet my - or any other rational person's - standards for proof. 

My God man...we have had 4 years of this s*** on every news program, website, and newspaper, magazine, out there. No reasonable person can look at Steele and think he was a legitimate source for anything. he is a pay for play hack.He was paid to come up compromat and he manufactured exactly what they paid him to manufacture.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

What news sources are you referring to?  (They're not the ones I use.)

Not Vox, Slate, or Salon so you're right

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

You expect way too much by asking for specifics from Big Bird (unless of course, it's football).   ;D

I have been very explicit in what I have had to say in this. It's only a few pages back if you'd like to join Tex in starting back at the beginning.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I have been very explicit in what I have had to say in this. It's only a few pages back if you'd like to join Tex in starting back at the beginning.

Bird made his mind up on this topic months ago! ;)

12 hours ago, bigbird said:

FYI, I get my news from PBS, NPR, Washington Post, NY Times, WSJ, AP, and other reputable sources.  

I seek opinion/analysis from whatever sources - including some of the sources you cited - as long is it strikes me as true.

But if you make specific statements about the unfair media as a foundation of your argument, you need to offer up some examples.  Otherwise, it just sounds like the same old partisan whining.

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

And your's years ago

I actually just cited the most up-to-date journalistic pieces on this. One is from the WSJ so you can dismiss it now.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I actually just cited the most up-to-date journalistic pieces on this. One is from the WSJ so you can dismiss it now.

Again, you're not following what I've been talking about. You're still trying to make it about something that I've never brought up. You're not an idiot, but damn, you're pretty slow on the uptake tonight.

Seriously, go back and read my post, you honestly shouldn't be that confused by them. They're pretty straight forward it shouldn't be too difficult. 

On 10/22/2020 at 10:55 PM, homersapien said:

1) That's exactly why we should be skeptical of this until something solid emerges,

2) That's a purely partisan point of view.  Trump was impeached but the Republicans let him off.

3) See reponse #1.  And "censorship" is BS.  That's QAnon quality stuff.

We have a free press:blink: - they live for this sort of thing. Any real news - and a lot of fake news - will get publicized.:blink:

BS! Except for when it is against a Democrat Candidate apparently. Why is the Hunter Biden Story edited out of every major news organization? Why is it suppressed at FB, Twitter, on all social media? Truth is no one in the press has looked at this story, nor wants to, nor ever will. THAT is the truth. How truthful is the story itself? We will likely never know because the press in this country and the social media in this country are actively suppressing the story.

Now the story is "Why are they suppressing the story? And why are the partisan hacks trying so extremely damn hard to force themselves to be purposefully blind?" The story is now why wont anyone talk about a legitimate news story? Why wont a 100 supposed journalists bust this wide open or actively looking to find the truth? All they are doing now is ignoring the story and unintentionally causing it to grow every day by not covering it.  

4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Intentional blindness 

Exactly. For four years we had press ignore the real story and the real facts and tell us about "Bombshell after Bombshell, after Bombshell..." of news that just faded under the lights. Now, that there may be a real news story detrimental to Biden, again like I have said for about a year now, we see Proactive "Intentional Blindness." As more Americans wake up to it, they are looking at the last four years of endless attacks and saying 'wait a damn minute here." Why is this story NOT getting 24-7 coverage on all the news channels and social media??? Something is totally out of kilter here? Why is there not wall-to-wall coverage on this. We want to know all the details about possible corruption of a candidate. Where is the FBI? Where is the Special Prosecutor? Where are the Endless Hours of prime time news coverage? Why is social media suppressing this story but not the 1,000 other BS Stories out there? Why only this one? 

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Again, you're not following what I've been talking about. You're still trying to make it about something that I've never brought up. You're not an idiot, but damn, you're pretty slow on the uptake tonight.

Seriously, go back and read my post, you honestly shouldn't be that confused by them. They're pretty straight forward it shouldn't be too difficult. 

THAT has always been Tex's MO here. Feigned ignorance and then ask 1000 questions he doesnt want to know the answers to nor care to know the answers to. 

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

I have identified what I'm talking about. In fact, Lefty and I had a good back and forth about it. You're just incapable, no, willfully ignorant to what I've said. You're trying so hard to turn the conversation into something I've never once brought up. 

Again, try starting over. I promise it'll help. 

You want journalists to investigate the alleged wrongdoing. But what exactly is the wrongdoing they're supposed to investigate? An apparently legal business deal by his son with our biggest trading partner after Joe was out of office that apparently fell through because there are...gasps...emails and texts? Everyone I know has. "emails and texts." What email or text released so far that, if true, indicates wrongdoing worthy of investigation? That's a simple question you don't seem to have an answer for.

A one-stop shop for why this tactic isn't working so well the 2nd time around.  The crux:

...One problem with these charges is that it’s extremely clear Biden did either. As vice-president, Biden pushed Ukraine to oust its corrupt prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who democracy advocates throughout the world — including Republicans! — considered a key impediment to reform. Trump’s claim that Shokin was about to investigate Burisma, the firm employing Hunter Biden, is backward. Ukrainian reformers are very clear that Shokin was not investigating Burisma. Biden took the position opposite to the one that benefited his son.

The more recent, and convoluted charge, is that Hunter Biden tried to scare up business in China and kicked up 10 percent of his profits to his father. Republicans have seized on emails between Hunter Biden and Tony Bobulinski, a new character they have introduced late into the drama. The main problem with this charge is that Joe Biden has published years of tax returns, and they do not include income from China. So unless Biden not only profited by letting Hunter sell his name, but engaged in tax fraud by hiding the income — a crime Republicans haven’t even accused him of — they again have nothing here.

Three days ago, Trump told his staff that the Wall Street Journal was “working on an important piece” related to Hunter Biden. The political world has been abuzz in rumor over what blockbuster would emerge. The result, which was published shortly before the debate, is by opinion columnist Kimberly Strassel. In case you don’t get the joke, the Journal’s reporters are one of the best newsrooms in the world, but its editorial page is a running joke, including in the Journal newsroom. It’s a bit like spreading the rumor that you’ve found the most talented new artist in Paris, only for it to turn out you mean Paris, Texas.

Indeed, the Journal column, while filled with innuendo, has nothing incriminating about Joe Biden. It reveals fragmentary evidence of a plan involving Hunter Biden to make a deal in China using his name as leverage, only for Joe Biden to nix the whole thing when he caught wind of it. A Wall Street Journal news story, published later in the evening, confirms, “Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/trumps-final-2020-president-debate-attack-laptop-hunter-biden-china-ukraine.html

Archived