Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

image.png

You don’t even know the specific facts you’re outraged about. Just acting reflexively. Simple clear factual statement of alleged wrongdoing— you and your buddies can’t do it.

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You don’t even know the specific facts you’re outraged about. Just acting reflexively. Simple clear factual statement of alleged wrongdoing— you and your buddies can’t do it.

Again, what have I ever alleged?

You're so stuck trying to defend something indefensible that you've gone completely blind to what is being said.

Try starting over with my first post, but this time pull your head out of the sand.

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

A large bird with head in sand, indeed.

As E would say...I walked right into that one. Nice one!

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Again, what have I ever alleged?

You're so stuck trying to defend something indefensible that you've gone completely blind to what is being said.

Try starting over with my first post, but this time pull your head out of the sand.

I’m defending the indefensible you can’t even identify? 😂

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m defending the indefensible you can’t even identify? 😂

I have identified what I'm talking about. In fact, Lefty and I had a good back and forth about it. You're just incapable, no, willfully ignorant to what I've said. You're trying so hard to turn the conversation into something I've never once brought up. 

Again, try starting over. I promise it'll help. 

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

1)  But it wasn't just a consensual sexual act.  It was a sexual act in the workplace with perhaps the largest power differential that can exist in modern times.  

2)  Plus it was multiple, many credible, accusations of sexual assault.  But they didn't believe the women, they defended the man.

1) I agree, but it was consensual. So, I submit that just makes Clinton typical of most Presidents, not necessarily a reason to impeach him. 

2) Actual rape is a different thing altogether.  I don't recall or know the details of every incident, but - short of a criminal indictment - I wouldn't expect either political party to abandon it's President. 

I would agree that politically speaking, there is a lot of distance between moral/honest/corrupt and unacceptable, regardless of party.

Biden destroyed himself tonight. He couldn’t put the corruption to bed. He said he is going to kill the oil industry. He lied about fracking. This will swing PA to Trump and thus the election to Trump. 

This is funny to me, and a firm reminder that WSJ's news and editorial sides are different beasts, and that the news side is decent. 

1 minute ago, SocialCircle said:

Biden destroyed himself tonight. He couldn’t put the corruption to bed. He said he is going to kill the oil industry. He lied about fracking. This will swing PA to Trump and thus the election to Trump. 

Ahahaha

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Ahahaha

Plus he couldn’t put the corruption to bed and he had an Abe Lincoln sighting and Russian disinformation lie to boot. But by far  the biggest thing he said and his biggest mistake is that he is getting rid of the oil and gas business. 

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Impeaching for what, though? What’s the illegality being alleged?

None so far, thus the "if" - I was speaking hypothetically. 

I oppose corruption by anyone.  If anything, I am more outraged by corrupted liberals, because I am liberal. ;)

3 hours ago, Grumps said:

It was you guys who radicalized him. Your blind hatred for the a-hole-in-chief has made you all appear to be absolutely insane. He just doesn't want to be thought of as crazy as the rest of you.

Damn Grumps, you following Alexava down the rabbit hole?  

3 hours ago, Grumps said:

Tony B. was in a partnership with Hunter and some other guy. He admits that the emails are legit. He admits to meeting with Joe Biden regarding their business dealings. He admits that Joe Biden knew about the money coming in. He admits that Joe Biden is the "Big Guy" mentioned in the emails who was getting 10% of the money in the deal that was mentioned.

Is that one bullet point or five?  :dunno:

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

But how many times in the last 4 years have we been inundated with "breaking news", "we've got him now", or any of the many others headlines implying wrongdoing that flooded the airwaves and websites just to dissolve.  Any chance they had to try and make him look guilty of something they jumped full force behind it. When it comes to this story there isn't a peep and even more worrisome, online censorship of the story.

What news sources are you referring to?  (They're not the ones I use.)

14 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Plus he couldn’t put the corruption to bed and he had an Abe Lincoln sighting and Russian disinformation lie to boot. But by far  the biggest thing he said and his biggest mistake is that he is getting rid of the oil and gas business. 

Drop the pretense. We know who you're voting for and you're fooling absolutely nobody with this faux objectiveness. 

You hold these candidates to different standards. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Drop the pretense. We know who you're voting for and you're fooling absolutely nobody with this faux objectiveness. 

But Biden said he is going to kill the gas and oil industry!!!!!!  What an idiot!!!!!!!!!! This will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in presidential debate history. 

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What news sources are you referring to?  (They're not the ones I use.)

:blink: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dude, when you lie...YOU F"IN LIE. 

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

:blink: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You Kill Me GIFs | Tenor

1)  But how many times in the last 4 years have we been inundated with "breaking news", "we've got him now", or any of the many others headlines implying wrongdoing that flooded the airwaves and websites just to dissolve. 

2)  Any chance they had to try and make him look guilty of something they jumped full force behind it.

3) When it comes to this story there isn't a peep and even more worrisome, online censorship of the story.

1) That's exactly why we should be skeptical of this until something solid emerges,

2) That's a purely partisan point of view.  Trump was impeached but the Republicans let him off.

3) See reponse #1.  And "censorship" is BS.  That's QAnon quality stuff.

We have a free press - they live for this sort of thing. Any real news - and a lot of fake news - will get publicized.

Intentional blindness to the hypocrisy has been the recurring theme from the left the last 4 years.

So what's the next practical step to improve the situation?   Re-elect Trump?

Archived