Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Wow. Either some crazy guy hacked your account or someone has radicalized the hell out of you, man. 

It was you guys who radicalized him. Your blind hatred for the a-hole-in-chief has made you all appear to be absolutely insane. He just doesn't want to be thought of as crazy as the rest of you.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

I did become much more cynical of today’s D party as a result of what they tried to do to Kavanaugh for sure. Meanwhile, Trump has surprisingly to me actually kept more promises than others. 

"......what they tried to do to Kavanaugh" ?? :rolleyes:

Yet, you are OK with Republicans enabling Trump.  

You live in MAGA world. :no:  (It's imaginary.)

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Not watching that long video. Just give me the bullet points of your allegation.

Tony B. was in a partnership with Hunter and some other guy. He admits that the emails are legit. He admits to meeting with Joe Biden regarding their business dealings. He admits that Joe Biden knew about the money coming in. He admits that Joe Biden is the "Big Guy" mentioned in the emails who was getting 10% of the money in the deal that was mentioned.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

People on the email chain are not sufficient.  And if Rudy is certain everything is legit and above board with it, he has nothing to fear from having it forensically analyzed.  Stop dodging this obvious problem.

There are only two reasons why you don't allow anyone (even Fox) to have the drive and emails forensically analyzed because it's the easiest f****** call in the world for Rudy:

- You’re either unsure the emails are legit yourself
OR
- You know they’re fabricated (at least in part) or embellished

There’s just no other logical explanation for it.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477307-1/tony-bobulinski-statement-hunter-biden

I believe him completely. 

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

What does Hunter being a drug addict doing things drug addicts do have to do with Joe Biden?

Hate to jump into this, but....Hunter is Joe’s son that he has enabled his entire life.  Not only that, Joe has allowed a drug addict to represent his name (family name) in businesses around the world.

If you don’t think that is something that should be questioned, I’m not sure that you want to know the truth.

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

I'm not saying I'm certain Joe Biden didn't do anything wrong, I'm just saying there's no credible evidence of it as of yet. If there were, certainly Giuliani would have made sure it was released, with only two weeks until the election. It could be that there is still an active investigation going on, which would make the no-comments by the FBI and the Biden camp understandable, but at this point it's wise for the Biden camp to disregard it.

I'm pretty much at the the same place as you here. However, how many other instances in the last 50 years started out as nothing but been broken open by media investigation? There absolutely could be nothing to Hunter's emails, then again watergate could've been just a break in. Without the journalistic investigation into the break in would it have been much of anything. Journalist tend to keep pulling on threads until things unravel or disappear. Why wouldn't journalist be willing to do what they have always done this time? They did it with Trump's tower meeting, the "quid pro quo", collusion, and many other stories that have been born from his administration.

I'm not coming at this situation from a pov of real or not.  I'm looking at it from a pov that focuses on the hypocrisy of the coverage and desires of the media to protect. 

I still contend that if the letters after their names were switched there would be complete outrage, calls for special prosecutors, and a complete saturation across all media platforms. Just look at how many here are trying to dismiss even a possibility of wrong doing. Intentional blindness and pure partisan denial.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm pretty much at the the same place as you here. However, how many other instances in the last 50 years started out as nothing but been broken open by media investigation? There absolutely could be nothing to Hunter's emails, then again watergate could've been just a break in. Without the journalistic investigation into the break in would it have been much of anything. Journalist tend to keep pulling on threads until things unravel or disappear. Why wouldn't journalist be willing to do what they have always done this time? They did it with Trump's tower meeting, the "quid pro quo", collusion, and many other stories that have been born from his administration.

I'm not coming at this situation from a pov of real or not.  I'm looking at it from a pov that focuses on the hypocrisy of the coverage and desires of the media to protect. 

I still contend that if the letters after their names were switched there would be complete outrage, calls for special prosecutors, and a complete saturation across all media platforms. Just look at how many here are trying to dismiss even a possibility of wrong doing. Intentional blindness and pure partisan denial.

I can't completely disagree with you,  but do we know that the news organizations aren't investigating? If they don't have anything credible to report, I don't know why they would say anything. This is where Giuliani only being able to give the information to the Post is critical. As mentioned, initially even Fox wouldn't touch it. That speaks volumes as to the veracity of it, at least on the surface. We'll see as it all continues to unfold.

I am not dismissing s***. 

If it turns out to be true, I have no problem with holding Biden accountable if it leads to impeachment .  Period.

But the facts and timing suggest this is a "hail Mary pass" by the Trump campaign based on unproven allegations.  Trump is hoping for another "e-mails controversy" to pull the election out by 80,000 votes while losing big in the popular vote. Accordingly,  Rudy is apparently using the same sources to do so (he certainly knows them).

Been there, done that. :rolleyes:

You have to be a Trump cultist to take this seriously.

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I can't completely disagree with you,  but do we know that the news organizations aren't investigating? If they don't have anything credible to report, I don't know why they would say anything. This is where Giuliani only being able to give the information to the Post is critical. As mentioned, initially even Fox wouldn't touch it. That speaks volumes as to the veracity of it, at least on the surface. We'll see as it all continues to unfold.

I think they are also starting to come to the realization that Trump has been masterfully playing them for publicity all along.  It's starting to wear thin.

16 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Tony B. was in a partnership with Hunter and some other guy. He admits that the emails are legit. He admits to meeting with Joe Biden regarding their business dealings. He admits that Joe Biden knew about the money coming in. He admits that Joe Biden is the "Big Guy" mentioned in the emails who was getting 10% of the money in the deal that was mentioned.

When was this? What kind of deals? Were the deals illegal? 

16 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Hate to jump into this, but....Hunter is Joe’s son that he has enabled his entire life.  Not only that, Joe has allowed a drug addict to represent his name (family name) in businesses around the world.

If you don’t think that is something that should be questioned, I’m not sure that you want to know the truth.

A child being a drug addict is not a reason not to vote for someone.  A father continuing to support a child who struggles with drug addiction is not a reason not to vote for him.  Sorry.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I am not dismissing s***.  If it turns out to be true, I have no problem with impeaching Biden accountable.  Period.

But the facts and timing suggest this is a "hail Mary pass" by the Trump campaign based on unproven allegations.  Trump is hoping for another "e-mails controversy".  Rudy is apparently using the same sources, he certainly knows them.

Been there, done that.

Impeaching for what, though? What’s the illegality being alleged?

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

But how many times in the last 4 years have we been inundated with "breaking news", "we've got him now", or any of the many others headlines implying wrongdoing that flooded the airwaves and websites just to dissolve.  Any chance they had to try and make him look guilty of something they jumped full force behind it. When it comes to this story there isn't a peep and even more worrisome, online censorship of the story.

18 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Special prosecutor for what, exactly? I asked what horrific act is being alleged and you roll your eyes. “Business deals.” What was the transaction? Is big Tony in the mob? 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

A child being a drug addict is not a reason not to vote for someone.  A father continuing to support a child who struggles with drug addiction is not a reason not to vote for him.  Sorry.

I agree, but that’s not the reason to dig deeper.  What parent would allow their drug addicted son represent their name around the world and not know what was going on.  I would think he would have a short leash and I am sure he did, hence the reason for further questioning.

22 minutes ago, Grumps said:

He’s going to be at the debate. 

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I am not dismissing s***.  If it turns out to be true, I have no problem with impeaching Biden accountable.  Period.

But the facts and timing suggest this is a "hail Mary pass" by the Trump campaign based on unproven allegations.  Trump is hoping for another "e-mails controversy".  Rudy is apparently using the same sources, he certainly knows them.

Been there, done that.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?477307-1/tony-bobulinski-statement-hunter-biden

Or you could believe this guy.

46 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Literally you have no evidence of this claim. 

First, not even the NY Post makes this claim. It’s just rumors on far right wingnut sites. Do you have some thing more than that on this?

But even if true, what does that have to do with Joe Biden?

What does Hunter being a drug addict doing things drug addicts do have to do with Joe Biden?

...that we can’t verify and can’t analyze to see how many (if any) are legit and unaltered. 

I don’t know when you drank the kool aid and lost it but I wish you’d come back from whatever lunatic camp you’ve gotten lost in. 

I feel much less looney now than I did pouncing on every nugget of bs that had trump tied to colluding with Russia. 4 years of thinking we had been sold to Putin.....falling for all the pure leftist horsezhit. That flowed freely through the entire internet without pause, with encouragement.  Nothing remotely close to a computer with emails showing exactly what he has been accused of. That’s what we have now. And it’s being choked out and restricted. There’s nothing normal , nothing fair, nothing consistent about anything that is happening.  The left is inherently crooked. That’s obvious to anyone who will be honest with themselves. 

So Tony wanted a deal with China. Tony wanted to partner with Hunter. Hunter got irritated with Tony and cut him out. Deal for what? Haven’t heard. Illegal? Not that we know of. Do American companies do deals with China? Every day. Did Trump and his kids do business with China? Yes. Even while he is in office. When were Tony’s emails/texts  referencing wanting to meet with the big guy? 2017. Did it happen? Don’t know. If it did? Biden was a private citizen, out of office. What’s the issue?

26 minutes ago, alexava said:

There’s nothing normal, nothing fair, nothing consistent about anything that is happening.  

Intentional blindness to the hypocrisy has been the recurring theme from the left the last 4 years.

Archived