Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Bombshell report:

"The reference to 'the Big Guy' in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden," Bobulinski said in a statement to Fox News.

Bobulinski said he is the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings, which he explained "was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family." He said he was brought on as CEO by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar, who was listed as the sender of the email.

Bobulinski went on to say he does not believe Joe Biden's past claim that he and Hunter did not discuss his son Hunter's business, claiming that Hunter "frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals."

"I've seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I've seen firsthand that that's not true, because it wasn't just Hunter's business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line," Bobulinski said.

"The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice

Should questions be asked?

He doesn’t even assert any first hand knowledge of or interaction with Joe. Just Hunter claiming Dad’s involvement in a way that makes Hunter seem more valuable. Would you find Hunter credible? If not, why do you take what he supposedly said to impress a business associate rock solid? If Barr thinks he has enough under DOJ guidelines, he can investigate. Rudy shopping stories in October shouldn’t be what drives investigations on anyone.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

He doesn’t even assert any first hand knowledge of or interaction with Joe. Just Hunter claiming Dad’s involvement in a way that makes Hunter seem more valuable. Would you find Hunter credible? If not, why do you take what he supposedly said to impress a business associate rock solid? If Barr thinks he has enough under DOJ guidelines, he can investigate. Rudy shopping stories in October shouldn’t be what drives investigations on anyone.

Should more questions be asked of the Bidens?  Or should we just ignore this?

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ask what you want. The FBI supposedly has the laptop. They can follow up as warranted. All we know is what Rudy has dropped on the Post.  Should the media treat this as if it’s a major story at this point? Based on what? 

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not sure if you missed it or simply ignored it, but the FBI has had the hard drive since last year. With this in mind, how do you know more questions haven't already been asked? Can you think of some reason the FBI wouldn't long ago have investigated? With the FBI's lack of comment on the situation, can you see any reason why Biden or anyone associated with his campaign would choose to comment?

If actual evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden comes to light, then this situation will merit discussion. Until then all we have is a "what if he's guilty?" scenario.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Ask what you want. The FBI supposedly has the laptop. They can follow up as warranted. All we know is what Rudy has dropped on the Post.  Should the media treat this as if it’s a major story at this point? Based on what? 

The media has a responsibility to cover a story that could affect the current election.  If this is left until after the election wouldn’t Biden be comprised before he took office if he was elected?  The Republicans have a built in controversy going forward and I, for one, would not like to see a repeat of 2+ years of Biden defending himself to the public.  He would fall apart.

The *what* is a former Naval Officer confirming the emails and implicating Joe Dirt as a willing participant. 

11 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Not sure if you missed it or simply ignored it, but the FBI has had the hard drive since last year. With this in mind, how do you know more questions haven't already been asked? Can you think of some reason the FBI wouldn't long ago have investigated? With the FBI's lack of comment on the situation, can you see any reason why Biden or anyone associated with his campaign would choose to comment?

If actual evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden comes to light, then this situation will merit discussion. Until then all we have is a "what if he's guilty?" scenario.

No, I didn’t miss it.  The FBI was investigating Trump because of the Steele Dossier and never told anyone (not even Trump), but the public didn’t hear about it until it was leaked to the media.  Why would I think the FBI would publicly state anything with regard to what they found?

The media, normally, would be all over this story to find the truth independent of the FBI to find the truth.  It’s what we have come to expect.  Biden is deep in a cover up, so of course he wouldn’t comment.  He has already said he didn’t talk to Hunter about his business dealings.

Where was the evidence of Trump colluding with Russia that merited discussion.  Just be consistent, media

The media, normally, would be all over this story to find the truth independent of the FBI to find the truth.  

The media wanted to be all over it, but they weren't willing to run with it just on Rudy's word, not having done basic due diligence - such as having the emails and hard drive independently authenticated and the forensically analyzed.  That's what one would "normally" do in such situations.  They were refused, including even the Trump News Network (Fox).  

Biden is deep in a cover up

Total speculation.   Which of course makes sense given that you think the media should have just taken Guiliani's word for it and run the story with no ability to investigate the authenticity of the emails and laptop.

38 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The media has a responsibility to cover a story that could affect the current election.  If this is left until after the election wouldn’t Biden be comprised before he took office if he was elected?  The Republicans have a built in controversy going forward and I, for one, would not like to see a repeat of 2+ years of Biden defending himself to the public.  He would fall apart.

The *what* is a former Naval Officer confirming the emails and implicating Joe Dirt as a willing participant. 

The media left a lot of legitimate stories on Trump unreported while chasing the Hillary’s email story the Trump campaign pushed— there was nothing much there, but it consumed all the oxygen in the room. The Republicans are trotting out the same playbook. More responsible journalist are being more discerning— the story smacks of manufactured “scandal.” The FBI has the laptop. Nothing is confirmed. The media doesn’t exist just for manipulation by guys like Trump and Rudy. If they get good sources on something significant, I doubt they would hesitate— they’re on the side of the scoop, not a candidate.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The media wanted to be all over it, but they weren't willing to run with it just on Rudy's word, not having done basic due diligence - such as having the emails and hard drive independently authenticated and the forensically analyzed.  That's what one would "normally" do in such situations.  They were refused, including even the Trump News Network (Fox). 

Total speculation.   Which of course makes sense given that you think the media should have just taken Guiliani's word for it and run the story with no ability to investigate the authenticity of the emails and laptop.

Did you not read the article I posted about the ex Naval Officer confirming the e-mails and the big guy being Joe Biden?  That has nothing to do with Rudy.

Joe Biden is on record saying he had no knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings and the latest *bombshell* indicates he did know of Hunter’s dealings. Biden’s insistence that this story has already been debunked, in light of these new revelations, looks a lot like a cover up.

The free press’ job is to investigate and hold the government accountable. I hope they do their job.

6 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Did you not read the article I posted about the ex Naval Officer confirming the e-mails and the big guy being Joe Biden?  That has nothing to do with Rudy.

It's also not proper independent forensics and authentication of the emails.  That has everything to do with Rudy.  

Joe Biden is on record saying he had no knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings and the latest *bombshell* indicates he did know of Hunter’s dealings. Biden’s insistence that this story has already been debunked, in light of these new revelations, looks a lot like a cover up.

The free press’ job is to investigate and hold the government accountable. I hope they do their job.

The new "bombshell" has no more independent verification than this hard drive does.

The press would love to do their job here.  Rudy refusing them access to the emails and drive for independent authentication looks a lot like a cover up itself.  If it's legit, he has nothing to worry about and everything to gain.

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The media left a lot of legitimate stories on Trump unreported while chasing the Hillary’s email story the Trump campaign pushed— there was nothing much there, but it consumed all the oxygen in the room. The Republicans are trotting out the same playbook. More responsible journalist are being more discerning— the story smacks of manufactured “scandal.” The FBI has the laptop. Nothing is confirmed. The media doesn’t exist just for manipulation by guys like Trump and Rudy. If they get good sources on something significant, I doubt they would hesitate— they’re on the side of the scoop, not a candidate.

You mean the 33,000 e-mail Hillary bleach bit and smashed her phone over?  You and I would still be in jail.  Comey laid out a path for her to be indicted, then inexplicably said there was no intent.  I think it was time well spent.

I guess we will have to bid our time to see if this is a manufactured scandal or not.

To the bolded part; After watching the town hall debates I have to disagree on this point.

18 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It's also not proper independent forensics and authentication of the emails.  That has everything to do with Rudy.  

The new "bombshell" has no more independent verification than this hard drive does.

The press would love to do their job here.  Rudy refusing them access to the emails and drive for independent authentication looks a lot like a cover up itself.  If it's legit, he has nothing to worry about and everything to gain.

I think we are early in the process and other people besides Hunter’s two felon buddies are coming forward.  I am willing to wait.

It has been standard practice since 2016 to refuse access to hard drives to the FBI or news sources.  I believe Rudy is just following the standards set. I mean, it wasn’t a cover up then, was it?

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You mean the 33,000 e-mail Hillary bleach bit and smashed her phone over?  You and I would still be in jail.  Comey laid out a path for her to be indicted, then inexplicably said there was no intent.  I think it was time well spent.

I guess we will have to bid our time to see if this is a manufactured scandal or not.

To the bolded part; After watching the town hall debates I have to disagree on this point.

bull****. Trump’s DOJ could prosecute if they had a case. The Senate couldn’t find anything. Weak sauce. Trump’s money laundering? There’s a story worth reporting. Stay tuned.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

bull****. Trump’s DOJ could prosecute if they had a case. The Senate couldn’t find anything. Weak sauce. Trump’s money laundering? There’s a story worth reporting. Stay tuned.

I’ve been staying tuned for 4 years now, still haven’t produced a provable thing.  But you’re saying this time.....THIS time you’ve got him?

I think we are early in the process and other people besides Hunter’s two felon buddies are coming forward.  I am willing to wait.

It has been standard practice since 2016 to refuse access to hard drives to the FBI or news sources.  I believe Rudy is just following the standards set. I mean, it wasn’t a cover up then, was it?

Bull****.  That's not "standard practice."  He himself said he just did it because he thought they just try to discredit it, though that excuse kinda falls apart when he refuses to let even Fox do it.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Bull****.  That's not "standard practice."  He himself said he just did it because he thought they just try to discredit it, though that excuse kinda falls apart when he refuses to let even Fox do it.

Of course it was BS. Just bring up the double standard we live under.  Things will come out soon enough (not before the election), but it does create doubt about what Joe is hiding. He’s not just living in fear of the Coronavirus.

I’ve been staying tuned for 4 years now, still haven’t produced a provable thing.  But you’re saying this time.....THIS time you’ve got him?

We’re closer to a DA getting his tax returns. There’s tax fraud, at a minimum— we’ll see what can be proven.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Of course it was BS. Just bring up the double standard we live under.  Things will come out soon enough (not before the election), but it does create doubt about what Joe is hiding. He’s not just living in fear of the Coronavirus.

If Joe’s corrupt, impeach him. Right now it’s just Rudy’s noise- google Rudy, btw. 

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

And that's exactly what this comes off as - a typical and well-worn script by Steve Bannon.  He's the master at just flooding the zone with speculative horse***t.  It doesn't matter if it's verified, proven, legit, or anything because the end goal is far simpler that actually getting an opponent in legal trouble.  It's just to get people talking about it.  If he can just float s*** out there and people start talking, it's 'mission accomplished.'  If he can also get the opponent to help keep it in the news by addressing the horse***t over and over, that's bonus points.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Media just investigate.  Talk to the sources that aren't anonymous and are already talking. Ask Joe questions.  Nobody in the media has even asked him if Hunter left his computer at that shop or if the emails are legit. We have seen the note Hunter signed and it sure looks like his handwriting. Two of his former business partners are saying this is true and people who received some of the emails are saying they are legit.

Instead of investigating many in the media completely invented out of thin air a cover story that it is likely Russia misinformation.  Give me a break.  

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If Joe’s corrupt, impeach him. Right now it’s just Rudy’s noise- google Rudy, btw. 

A Democrat House will not start that process.....no matter what.  Also, I'm not even sure any law has been broken.  I am certain this is the type of corruption that many on both sides practice and that we must get rid of.  

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And that's exactly what this comes off as - a typical and well-worn script by Steve Bannon.  He's the master at just flooding the zone with speculative horse***t.  It doesn't matter if it's verified, proven, legit, or anything because the end goal is far simpler that actually getting an opponent in legal trouble.  It's just to get people talking about it.  If he can just float s*** out there and people start talking, it's 'mission accomplished.'  If he can also get the opponent to help keep it in the news by addressing the horse***t over and over, that's bonus points.

We’ve liven under this BS for 4 years now. It has frustrated the left that no indictable action has been taken against Trump and the level of hate is at an all time high.  This is no way to run a country. 

5 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Media just investigate.  Talk to the sources that aren't anonymous and are already talking. Ask Joe questions.  Nobody in the media has even asked him if Hunter left his computer at that shop or if the emails are legit. We have seen the note Hunter signed and it sure looks like his handwriting. Two of his former business partners are saying this is true and people who received some of the emails are saying they are legit.

Instead of investigating many in the media completely invented out of thin air a cover story that it is likely Russia misinformation.  Give me a break.  

When you can't even be given access to the hard drive to have the contents and emails authenticated, it raises serious red flags.  The press should not be obligated to ask "how high" anytime someone drops some sketchily sourced bag of allegations on their doorstep and tells them to jump.  Especially since we know that's a well-worn strategy employed by Bannon and Co. - to just float unbacked allegations and rumor out there and hope they kicked the bee's nest hard enough to make a swarm appear.  They aren't falling for it again.  If the pushers of the story want it to be taken more seriously, then they should be more than willing to allow independent authentication of the emails and hard drive.  When they refuse, media outlets rightly regard it with suspicion.

And again, what shouldn't be lost in all this is that Rudy shopped this thing to 

Fox News

And as much as that channel would give their left testicle to get an exclusive on a juicy story like this, two weeks out from Election Day on a Democrat, 

they passed on it

Even they wouldn't run it without independent forensic analysis.  How shaky does the story and how untrustworthy does the one offering it to you have to be for Fox to let it go to someone else?

Archived