Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

Media just investigate.  Talk to the sources that aren't anonymous and are already talking. Ask Joe questions.  Nobody in the media has even asked him if Hunter left his computer at that shop or if the emails are legit. We have seen the note Hunter signed and it sure looks like his handwriting. Two of his former business partners are saying this is true and people who received some of the emails are saying they are legit.

Instead of investigating many in the media completely invented out of thin air a cover story that it is likely Russia misinformation.  Give me a break.  

Major outlets, including Fox News, tried to investigate before publication.  Rudy didn't want them to.  Maybe you missed that part.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Democrat House will not start that process.....no matter what.  Also, I'm not even sure any law has been broken.  I am certain this is the type of corruption that many on both sides practice and that we must get rid of.  

Why not? 

Kamala Harris would be a perfectly acceptable replacement to many - if not most - as POTUS. 

And it would unequivocally prove Democrats - unlike Republicans - will act in the country's interest instead of pandering to an autocrat.

40 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Major outlets, including Fox News, tried to investigate before publication.  Rudy didn't want them to.  Maybe you missed that part.

Are the emails legit? 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Why not? 

Kamala Harris would be a perfectly acceptable replacement as POTUS.  And it would unequivocally prove Democrats - unlike Republicans - will act in the countries interest instead of pandering to an autocrat.

Let's not jump the gun.  Democrats have not too distant history of abandoning their principles to keep their guy in power.  

See:  Clinton, Bill; feminism

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Why not? 

Kamala Harris would be a perfectly acceptable replacement as POTUS.  And it would unequivocally prove Democrats - unlike Republicans - will act in the countries interest instead of pandering to an autocrat.

Many on both sides are corrupt. It is all about political power. They won’t and that is why.

Just now, SocialCircle said:

Are the emails legit? 

There's a way to prove that, but the pusher of the story won't allow it to be done.  Stop asking a question you know the answer to.

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The media left a lot of legitimate stories on Trump unreported while chasing the Hillary’s email story the Trump campaign pushed— there was nothing much there, but it consumed all the oxygen in the room. The Republicans are trotting out the same playbook. More responsible journalist are being more discerning— the story smacks of manufactured “scandal.” The FBI has the laptop. Nothing is confirmed. The media doesn’t exist just for manipulation by guys like Trump and Rudy. If they get good sources on something significant, I doubt they would hesitate— they’re on the side of the scoop, not a candidate.

Laughable and provably false because many of them already tried to invent the excuse is this is nothing but Russian misinformation without a single shred of evidence. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

There's a way to prove that, but the pusher of the story won't allow it to be done.  Stop asking a question you know the answer to.

Several on the email chains say they are legit already and not one human being has claimed they are false. 

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Let's not jump the gun.  Democrats have not too distant history of abandoning their principles to keep their guy in power.  

See:  Clinton, Bill; feminism

First, there's no real parallel between such corruption and a sexual act between two consenting adults, no matter how unsavory.

Second, I didn't say the Democrats wouldn't impeach him, I suggested "why not"?

And if Biden were actually proved guilty of corruption, I suspect there are plenty of Democrats who would agree with me, perhaps even enough to impeach him. ;)

12 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Many on both sides are corrupt. It is all about political power. They won’t and that is why.

Depending on what you mean by many, I agree with the first sentence. Perhaps a better word would be "some".

If Democrats impeached him with just cause, long term political power would be one of the results. (Plus a new President Harris.)

You have allowed Trumpism to corrupt you - or at least make you cynical.  Sad. 

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First, there's no real parallel between such corruption and a sexual act between two consenting adults, no matter how unsavory.

But it wasn't just a consensual sexual act.  It was a sexual act in the workplace with perhaps the largest power differential that can exist in modern times.  Plus it was multiple, many credible, accusations of sexual assault.  But they didn't believe the women, they defended the man.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Second, I didn't say the Democrats wouldn't impeach him, I suggested "why not"?

And if Biden were actually proved guilty of corruption, I suspect there are plenty of Democrats who would agree with me, perhaps enough to impeach him.

Well, the follow up of Kamala being a good candidate to step in suggested it.

24 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Several on the email chains say they are legit already and not one human being has claimed they are false. 

People on the email chain are not sufficient.  And if Rudy is certain everything is legit and above board with it, he has nothing to fear from having it forensically analyzed.  Stop dodging this obvious problem.

There are only two reasons why you don't allow anyone (even Fox) to have the drive and emails forensically analyzed because it's the easiest f****** call in the world for Rudy:

- You’re either unsure the emails are legit yourself
OR
- You know they’re fabricated (at least in part) or embellished

There’s just no other logical explanation for it.

4 hours ago, alexava said:

If the roles were reversed....

That's what I was thinking too. If DTjr's , then it would've been running 24/7 for the last month. 

There is an obvious hypocrisy involved. Whether real or not, it should be looked into and discussed in the media. Intentional blindness of the issue shouldn't be the way we handle the information.

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That's what I was thinking too. If DTjr's , then it would've been running 24/7 for the last month. 

There is an obvious hypocrisy involved. Whether real or not, it should be looked into and discussed in the media. Intentional blindness of the issue shouldn't be the way we handle the information.

BS. What exactly are you accusing Joe Biden of that needs to be discussed?

Laughable and provably false because many of them already tried to invite the excuse is this is nothing but Russian misinformation without a single shred of evidence. 

What exactly are you alleging Joe Biden did?

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

BS. What exactly are you accusing Joe Biden of that needs to be discussed?

Did you see an accusation?

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Depending on what you mean by many, I agree with the first sentence. Perhaps a better word would be "some".

If Democrats impeached him with just cause, long term political power would be one of the results. (Plus a new President Harris.)

You have allowed Trumpism to corrupt you - or at least make you cynical.  Sad. 

I did become much more cynical of today’s D party as a result of what they tried to do to Kavanaugh for sure. Meanwhile, Trump has surprisingly to me actually kept more promises than others. 

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

For your specific example I would have to disagree. DTJ, along with Trump's other older children, have been heavily involved in Trump's businesses all their adult lives, and they are now heavily involved in his administration. The control with which Trump runs his business and political dealings is fairly well known. It would be far more likely that if his children were involved in shady dealings, he would be involved.

Also, as I'm sure all of us are aware, Hunter Biden has had significant issues in his life. It certainly would not be shocking to hear that he had made promises he couldn't keep in order to get into a position he otherwise would not be able to. 

I'm not saying I'm certain Joe Biden didn't do anything wrong, I'm just saying there's no credible evidence of it as of yet. If there were, certainly Giuliani would have made sure it was released, with only two weeks until the election. It could be that there is still an active investigation going on, which would make the no-comments by the FBI and the Biden camp understandable, but at this point it's wise for the Biden camp to disregard it. Any statement made, even a denial, could potentially be used in ways they may not be able to foresee.

30 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

No. Which begs the question— what exactly do you think warrants so much attention?

Literally insane..... Joe Biden, through his son sold us to Ukraine, China and possibly Russia. His son has inappropriate pictures of his niece (dead brother daughter)14 years old. Snorting cocaine off a woman’s ass. Thousands of emails texts and pictures. But you already knew this before you desperately asked the question. You are s***ting your shorts right now man. Take a Xanax. Collusion warranted years of attention and came up completely empty, Kavenagh the rapist got attention and both were convicted in the court of social media without any interference from the tech companies. Your tech companies are building a wall around Biden who has proof building up and leftists s***ting bricks. 

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

Literally insane..... Joe Biden, through his son sold us to Ukraine, China and possibly Russia

Literally you have no evidence of this claim. 

His son has inappropriate pictures of his niece (dead brother daughter)14 years old.

First, not even the NY Post makes this claim. It’s just rumors on far right wingnut sites. Do you have some thing more than that on this?

But even if true, what does that have to do with Joe Biden?

Snorting cocaine off a woman’s ass.

What does Hunter being a drug addict doing things drug addicts do have to do with Joe Biden?

Thousands of emails texts and pictures. But you already knew this before you desperately asked the question.

...that we can’t verify and can’t analyze to see how many (if any) are legit and unaltered. 

You are s***ting your shorts right now man. Take a Xanax. Collusion warranted years of attention and came up completely empty, Kavenagh the rapist got attention and both were convicted in the court of social media without any interference from the tech companies. Your tech companies are building a wall around Biden who has proof building up and leftists s***ting bricks. 

I don’t know when you drank the kool aid and lost it but I wish you’d come back from whatever lunatic camp you’ve gotten lost in. 

21 minutes ago, alexava said:

Literally insane..... Joe Biden, through his son sold us to Ukraine, China and possibly Russia. His son has inappropriate pictures of his niece (dead brother daughter)14 years old. Snorting cocaine off a woman’s ass. Thousands of emails texts and pictures. But you already knew this before you desperately asked the question. You are s***ting your shorts right now man. Take a Xanax. Collusion warranted years of attention and came up completely empty, Kavenagh the rapist got attention and both were convicted in the court of social media without any interference from the tech companies. Your tech companies are building a wall around Biden who has proof building up and leftists s***ting bricks. 

Wow. Either some crazy guy hacked your account or someone has radicalized the hell out of you, man. 

Archived