* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Sorry that textbook was outdated with the 3yds and a cloud of dust.   You have nothing to lose, no reason not to try to at least get some points.  Especially when your defense can't stop water.   Just gave away a possession 

Point was that he would have been criticized either way, wether deserved or not. It is still a one score game and we get the second half kick off. 

30 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

THIS IS INSANE. WHY AREN'T WE USING TIMEOUTS. THIS IS NOT DEFENDABLE. 

That just validates Gus’ lack of common sense and coaching instinct.

Jeez I’m glad Auburn players don’t listen to us. They still have fight in em. We were all ready to throw in the towel 6 mins after the kickoff.

2 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Bo can run...all credit to him for that.

But, you gotta pass sometimes too.

If he had a coach that could instill some fundamentals, mainly planting your feet, he’d be a serviceable qb. He has a ton of drive and athletic ability.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Shenker is the most underrated player on the O. He simply does his job very consistently.

I agree, even tho sometimes it looks like he has cement blocks for feet 😂

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

If he had a coach that could instill some fundamentals, mainly planting your feet, he’d be a serviceable qb. He has a ton of drive and athletic ability.

So much this. Bo has his issues and that is undeniable, but a competent coaching staff I think would help a lot with that

Archived