* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

THIS IS INSANE. WHY AREN'T WE USING TIMEOUTS. THIS IS NOT DEFENDABLE. 

We don’t do s*** with the ball at the end of the first half even if we do wind up being able to run a play no matter how much time is on the clock. 

We’re going to return this ball and kneel and head to the locker room. 

Again we do this to ourselves. The game is far from over. Some of y’all need to learn how to not jinx crap. Jumping around, gloating. Hopefully respond in the second half.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

If that had been AU they wouldn’t have let it go that long lol

I am mixed on that type of play. They didnt use to allow it, but now they do. If the back has been stood up like that, the play should be over. If a DB came flying in and hit him at that point, they would toss a flag in a heartbeat.

Steele's defenses have a history of getting progressively worse against the run. Look no further than his stint at LSU. I hear Muschamp needs a job. Font think he will be a heaD coach anywhere in the near future

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

That was WAY too easy for the TAMU offense. What's with all this high tackling by our defense this year ?

We are fighting like hell just to stay in the game, and they are just running and passing away like no big deal!

Rehire Muschamp!!!! We can be his vacation home. We let him come in and fix everything up and then send him off to greener pastures when he’s ready. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

This defense is the worst I have seen since 2014. The difference is that we had offense that year. Really really really really really really bad defense. 

Yeah at least this year we don't help them sustain drives with constant 15 yard late hits out of bounds.

Archived