* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Topher 1310 said:

Not Malzahn's fault. There are other reasons to show Gus needs to go, but Nix isn't one of them. The kid is garbage. The only other team in the SEC that he would start would be Vandy. 

He's not garbage when he sticks to his fundamentals, something he appears to lack any accountability for. 

Just now, AUght2win said:

Remember when some of y'all said we couldn't base an offense on Bo's legs? Aging fantastically. 

I wouldn’t go there just yet. 
He is a fighter though. 

A friend of mine is an Aggie fan, graduated from there.  I joked with him (was I joking?..) if they could put us out of our misery today so we could get a new coach.  He said we would probably find a way to mess it up. I said Fisher is due for a mess up. Probably be against us.  Lol.  

That Bo escape was special.  If he could just do that consistently, He could do really special things. 

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

I wouldn’t go there just yet. 
He is a fighter though. 

Haha these same extremes . Last week this guy was on shut the hell up mode and now we are talking again. We do this to ourselves 

Just now, DAG said:

We woke up!

I hope we can stay awake. It did look like we were sleepwalking again though. 

1 minute ago, Hay Field 101 said:

was BO limping?

Yep. Watching skycast broadcast for the first time this year. Surprised how much more you can see when you’re at field level the whole time. 

Just now, AUwent said:

Once again, I believe Bo is a decent QB who just needs an OL.

I believe Bo is good enough that if he was behind a good OL he could look great, but he is not fundamentally sound enough to play behind a mediocre at best line and look good.

Archived