* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

And you’re willing to risk never posting on this site again if you’re wrong??

Of course. I see it as a win win. Either he is fired or he stays then there is no point in posting on here anyways! Lol.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Of course. I see it as a win win. Either he is fired or he stays then there is no point in posting on here anyways! Lol.

But ... basketball.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Well, I hope you’re right because it’s past time for him to be fired AND we would miss you!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

But ... basketball.

True. This site is much more fball centric than other au sites though in my experience. 😕

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well, I hope you’re right because it’s past time for him to be fired AND we would miss you!

Thanks fam! You are a real one.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

True. This site is much more fball centric than other au sites though in my experience. 😕

This is the only AU site I go on. Less and less time over the last 5 years have been spent in the football section.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

This is the only AU site I go on. Less and less time over the last 5 years have been spent in the football section.

💯

In what world is 4 minimum losses “solid”? Based on his coaching, yeah, I guess it’s consistent with what he’s done in the past, but solid? He’s had at least 4 losses a season for 7 straight years now. It’s time to go in a new direction.

By the way, we need better players. But get this: Between the states of Alabama and Georgia, we have ONE commit. ONE! Let that soak in, for a HC who makes $7 million a year. 

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Man I thought you had some proof to back up your risks, but you’re just a riverboat gambler. 

CD3C0734-A21E-444D-A8C6-7C4F5B9A50BC.gif

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Going to replace Gus Malzahn with his twin brother Russ Malzahn, I guess. We are destined to be doing this once every decade until the end of time. 

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Going to replace Gus Malzahn with his twin brother Russ Malzahn, I guess. We are destined to be doing this once every decade until the end of time. 

Lane at least makes his guys competitive and doesn’t have a beta attitude . Edit: I meant Hugh, too many beers but the point would still stand for both lol

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It is worth noting that when Ole Miss hired Freeze, he had just gone 10-2 at Arkansas State, coming off a 4-8 season the year prior (the bowl loss was coached by an interim). When we hired Malzahn, he had just gone 9-3 coming off that 10-3 season.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lane at least makes his guys competitive and doesn’t have a beta attitude 

I’d settle for Kiffin. Hard pass on Russ Malzahn though. Can we please hire a coach who isn’t a complete Bubba or Goober for ONCE. Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d settle for Kiffin. Hard pass on Russ Malzahn though. Can we please hire a coach who isn’t a complete Bubba or Goober for ONCE. Jesus. 

I edited my previous post. I’ll disagree on Hugh. He has always had his guys ready to play and seeems to be good at developing guys 

13 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I've been told he did beat Alabama in back to back years, and should be the only candidate.   Add to that he won the FCA Coach of the year award once or twice.  Just what Auburn is looking for......

Archived