* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol no we won't. It's a terrible look if south Carolina fires a coach with a 16 million buy out and au doesn't fire a guy with a 21 million dollar buyout who has 7 straight 4 loss or more season's. AU has to pay half the buyout within 90 days like @bigbird has said and the rest is spread out over 4 years. Yella wood has got us fam!

Is this a gut feeling you have, or do you know something?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol no we won't. It's a terrible look if south Carolina fires a coach with a 16 million buy out and au doesn't fire a guy with a 21 million dollar buyout who has 7 straight 4 loss or more season's. AU has to pay half the buyout within 90 days like @bigbird has said and the rest is spread out over 4 years. Yella wood has got us fam!

Me if he gets fired

86273487-7DA1-4795-8CCB-29A43B784CA1.jpeg

1 minute ago, wareagle881 said:

Source confirms to Stadium that Auburn will part ways with Gus Malzahn tomorrow. Malzahn will be owed a $28 million buyout. Full story:

Wow.  Prayer does work!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

90% of the time I'm apathetic about it all. I'm angry at myself for watching the game. I've only watched 3 games this year. Every time I sit down and watch a game with Gus as the coach, I'm pissed off at myself. I could be doing a lot of other things. However, seeing stats like the one Nathan King is tweeting gets me very angry!

All of this, too. I get so mad at myself at the end of the games for being so invested that I’m willing to waste my life watching garbage every Saturday. It’s like wasting my life on something I know is a waste when Doing literally anything else is more productive. I love Auburn, and I love everything about her, but I’m just so mad at myself for not being able to not watch Gus’s teams, and I’m so mad at Gus for holding her hostage.

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Wow.  Prayer does work!

Where did this come from. Stadium would have this blasted all over their Twitter if this was the case

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

All of this, too. I get so mad at myself at the end of the games for being so invested that I’m willing to waste my life watching garbage every Saturday. It’s like wasting my life on something I know is a waste when Doing literally anything else is more productive. I love Auburn, and I love everything about her, but I’m just so mad at myself for not being able to not watch Gus’s teams, and I’m so mad at Gus for holding her hostage.

It's like a bad relationship. You want to get out but you love her too much. I say I'm going to leave but I keep going back. The cycle will continue to repeat.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Punting on 4th and a foot to start the game had loser mentality all over it.  

So true. If I were a coach, I’d want my bonehead decisions to be highly aggressive boneheaded decisions. 

4 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Is this a gut feeling you have, or do you know something?

Educated guess. There have people out to get malzahn for years.

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Are y'all honestly mad?  To me, losing and looking pathetic in the process is the best thing that could have happened for the program.  I feel for the players, but this gets us one step closer to Malzahn being gone.

I think the mad comes from the likelihood that nothing will be done. It's become a fantasy at this point.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

It's like a bad relationship. You want to get out but you love her too much. I say I'm going to leave but I keep going back. The cycle will continue to repeat.

Too true. 

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

So true. If I were a coach, I’d want my bonehead decisions to be highly aggressive boneheaded decisions. 

You’re not playing for anything else this year, go for it. That was beta mentality if I’ve ever seen it

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Just refer to the bama game. There was not a singular aggressive moment in that game. It is a recurring theme. It IS Gus Malzahn.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Where did this come from. Stadium would have this blasted all over their Twitter if this was the case

I was quoting wareagle881's post.  Don't think it's real.  

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

You’re not playing for anything else this year, go for it. That was beta mentality if I’ve ever seen it

Seriously. If I’m anywhere near the 50, it’s 4-downs baby. Tells your defense they’re big dogs, too!

Just now, AURealist said:

I know lol, it didn’t look real to me either. Tho I’m too lazy to go back a page or two to ask the original person 😂

Just now, AURealist said:

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I know lol, it didn’t look real to me either. Tho I’m too lazy to go back a page or two to ask the original person 😂

Someone in the stadium did say it.....It must be true right 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Difference between a winner and a loser...

Archived