* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don’t understand how our defense was carved up so badly.  Historically we always could adjust by halftime.  This year across all positions we have struggled mightily. 

19 minutes ago, Carnell said:

Last week I thought our defense was sorrier on the backend than the front end, this week I think our defense is sorrier on the front end than the back end.

As far as Auburn's s defense being sorry, it's a group effort.

Just now, abw0004 said:

I just don’t understand how our defense was carved up so badly.  Historically we always could adjust by halftime.  This year across all positions we have struggled mightily. 

Our D has looked like the Keystone Cops most of the year.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Jimmy's and Joes.

Welcome to Auburn. Home of the annually best 4 Loss Team in the Country! Congrats to us. 

If thats what we want, do nothing, we've already achieved success. If we steive for more, send Gus to the Waffle House permanently.  

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

So now we have 7 straight seasons with at least 4 losses. Let that sink in. #draintheplains

Even in a shortened season, Gus manages to have 4+ losses.

4 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

What would you rather have people post oh guru of football message boards? 

It’d be nice to have some people who actually know X’s and O’s Break things down and make us more knowledgeable fans.  There used to be people like that on here but most got run off.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I disagree. Let people vent. We deserve it after 7 season's of 4 or more losses.

Yep, not to mention that clicking on those threads are OPTIONAL.

2 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Me either and thats the problem. 

Losing  a BB game does bother me like FB used to. But as long as Malzahn is HC, I just keep my expectations low, and look forward to BB season

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Yep, not to mention that clicking on those threads are OPTIONAL.

Even better, just Fire Gus so we can get rid of the "Will Gus be fired/Time to fire Gus" threads.

Archived