* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wareagle881 said:

It is gonna be true at some point right .....

It’s kinda like as a kid when u believe in Santa and then you try to spy to see Santa coming in and you see your parents putting out all the presents lol

Just now, Zeek said:

What a ******* clown

I was actually talking with my dad about that Friday. He always talks like we are an inferior team, like we don’t expect to be the best. He just doesn’t have that killer instinct that a good coach has

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

What a ******* clown

I got it! He thinks a 4 loss season is “solid”. That’s dead ass what he aims for to consider the season a positive. This guy is a loser. Ffs.

2 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

In other words, if we played crappy teams we'd have a better record. Mmm, that's the spirit!

Have to hand it to him. His logic is impeccable. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What a ******* clown

I’m not at all surprised from Beta Boy. What a joke of a coach. Anyone who wants to keep this baby back b**** has zero desire for us to be better. 

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Educated guess. There have people out to get malzahn for years.

And you’re willing to risk never posting on this site again if you’re wrong??

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I got it! He thinks a 4 loss season is “solid”. That’s dead ass what he aims for to consider the season a positive. This guy is a loser. Ffs.

He really does have a loser mentality. And he’s losing all the way to the bank in the middle of a pandemic when tons of people are having a hard time making ends meet. This man can underperform his job and get paid all the same. Just a sad situation. 

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

He really does have a loser mentality. And he’s losing all the way to the bank in the middle of a pandemic when tons of people are having a hard time making ends meet. This man can underperform his job and get paid all the same. Just a sad situation. 

And there are several users on here who have the exact same mentality.

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I would literally fire this moron based off of this statement alone.

I actually think that quote will help lead to him getting fired.

1 minute ago, CodeRocket said:

Did CGM say "The future is very bright" in the post game?

I honestly feel like we’d all be a bit happier if he’d just be honest and openly say, “yeah, we suck”.

16 minutes ago, Zeek said:

What a ******* clown

Loser coach with a loser mentality. Glad he finally admitted what 90% of the fanbase already knew. Effing clown needs to be fired in the locker room today.

Archived