Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Wasn't the Louder-induced SACS probation supposed to have addressed this? If this is really what's going on (neither I nor anybody I know has firsthand information), Auburn runs the risk of getting drageed into another 'investigation'. This is called "death by a thousand cuts."

this seems UT level stuff. And by UT.....University of Texas. 

4 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

So, when does the BoT wise up and realize people don’t want to coach for them with those ridiculous stipulations? Their hands in the pot are more important than success in the sport? So sick of them. 

They won't. It's becoming more and more evident the plan all along was to promote Steele to HC. They just had to take a detour. By forcing every head coaching candidate to retain Steele and Garner if hired, they KNEW no head coach would ever take the job. Now, they get to spin the "we had no other choice" angle, when really, it was the only choice they wanted.

20 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

We need Tim Cook to become our Phil Knight. 

Uncle Tim....you out there?

I just have an axe to grind with him about this POS macbook pro keyboard. But I'm willing to forgive if he'd extend a helping hand to AU.

Bill Clark holy ******* s*** has withdrawn 

We're a joke

We are intentionally knocking off every candidate so they can go "look we tried" and go with Steele 

Just now, Zeek said:

We're a joke

We are intentionally knocking off every candidate so they can go "look we tried" and go with Steele 

LMAOOOOOOOO

Someone posted this on 247 I thought it was a good source so Id share

"I can see inside the interview room through my office window.

Everything appears to be going fine. Wait, now Tim Jackson is pulling his pants down. Bill Clark looks very angry. Clark just stormed out of the room.

Tim Jackson just asked "wow, what was his problem?" if my lip reading skills are still okay"

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We're a joke

Was this confirmed? Source?

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We're a joke

Bwahahahahaha!!200w.gif

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Everything appears to be going fine. Wait, now Tim Jackson is pulling his pants down. Bill Clark looks very angry. Clark just stormed out of the room.

Tim Jackson just asked "wow, what was his problem?" if my lip reading skills are still okay"

Souns like, "Gary, how dedicated to the team are you" stuff - Team America

Some how a week ago AU was a program coaches were interested in. We hoped to take the next step to competing with the big bogs of football. Know we are just hoping to expose the corruption and start rebuilding the program. We may be looking at years of being a Mississippi State level school before things turn around. If they even do they do (Tennessee). It seems people think this is the 1980s and recruits fo not know what is going on. That is not true anymore and the players will be able to transfer if not happy. The wrong move here can have a impact for many many years to come. I want to be optimistic but it is very hard at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We're a joke

pretty sure Steele will agree to keep Steele on staff

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Souns like, "Gary, how dedicated to the team are you" stuff - Team America

You see, Chuck? They’re 3 kinds of people...

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

He is not out of the running but talks hit a snag. He wants to pick his own staff. Per rivals. 

If they're willing to let him do that then just go back to the guy you preferred in the first place... Napier 

11 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

It’s not Auburn.  It’s a couple BOT members trying to control the entire program.  They should be terminated. 

10 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

well my feelings certainly aren’t hurt about that interview not going well 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

He is not out of the running but talks hit a snag. He wants to pick his own staff. Per rivals. 

Just for the record. If boosters, AD (have to assume AD is complicit til he says he isn't), and committee were to change their assinine stipulations, would they cycle back through the more-credentialed coaches (Sark, Elliott, Napier, even Cristobal). Press release would read something like, "We may be under new management. The idiots who (incompetently) represented us previously will not be seen on campus ever again. Can we talk again?"

Archived