Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

10 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Someone posted this on 247 I thought it was a good source so Id share

"I can see inside the interview room through my office window.

Everything appears to be going fine. Wait, now Tim Jackson is pulling his pants down. Bill Clark looks very angry. Clark just stormed out of the room.

Tim Jackson just asked "wow, what was his problem?" if my lip reading skills are still okay"

well my feelings certainly aren’t hurt about that interview not going well 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dead a** serious

Buyout Cristobal and give him autonomy 

-or-

Go beg to Napier to reconsider with autonomy thrown in

13 minutes ago, AUx said:

I just have an axe to grind with him about this POS macbook pro keyboard. But I'm willing to forgive if he'd extend a helping hand to AU.

What year is yours? My keyboard is a bit sensitive...much more user friendly than my work pc.....

15 minutes ago, AUx said:

I just have an axe to grind with him about this POS macbook pro keyboard. But I'm willing to forgive if he'd extend a helping hand to AU.

What year is yours? My keyboard is a bit sensitive...much more user friendly than my work pc.....

6 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

He is not out of the running but talks hit a snag. He wants to pick his own staff. Per rivals. 

giphy-9.gif

4 minutes ago, tomcat said:

2 minutes ago, tomcat said:

2 minutes ago, tomcat said:

3 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Yo Tom!

Getting that post count up quickly I see!

33 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

According to rivals Bill Clark is off the table as well. Wants to pick his own staff.

How come the dumbass bot can’t see this is 100% a deal breaker . Holy s*** 

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

I see what you did there. Bwahhahhaaa. Double post. If I nefver had to type passwords, I might not be so pissed all the time. Just designed for hands from beings from another planet.

I doubt Tim Cook wants to get to close to this dumpster fire. He's got problems 2 orders of magnitude bigger than this Hatfield/McCoy (insert expletive here).

This is the crazy thing. If the PTB cave to Bill Clark's request, they will forever be seen as having blown the Cristobal, Sarkisian, and Napier opportunities.'

But if Clark caves, he is a patsy, and things might be worse than just promoting Steele.

34 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

According to rivals Bill Clark is off the table as well. Wants to pick his own staff.

I hope this is true. I would rather the PTB have to settle for Steele knowing they lost, than win in any way.

Just thinking out loud...what is the frickin infatuation that the boosters have with Steele and Garner? You would think they are irreplaceable or something. I mean at some point, long before now, it should have been sorry, we tried but it's not gonna work. It's gone way beyond strange in insisting these guys stay on. I mean wtf. By the same token, wtf is wrong with Steele and Garner that they think this is gonna work out well for them? The dislike is growing to hatred pretty much. I swear 10 year olds could handle themselves better.

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

According to 247 Allen Greene is now in charge of the search and he hasn’t interviewed Steele 

Who was in charge before. Wow - wasn't that some candidates' question before, "Who is in charge down there??"

Has any school ever run a co head coach system?  Make Chiz head defensive coach and Gus head offensive coach.  Consider the advance we gave each coach to leave as a down payment on their new contracts. Get Gus the black Waffle House AMEX that allows unlimited Waffle House.  Get Chiz a book of inspirational quotes that he can change and post on Twitter as his own Chizdom.  Bring Cam back and make him the new Aubie.  

Archived