MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

WarTim

“Long lay the earth in sin and err opining until.  HE. Appeared and the soul felt it’s worth”.               “For unto you a Child is born who is Christ THE Lord”.                     May your soul be at peace this wonderful season   God bless. Merry Christmas!! 

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 Praise the Lord for all of his blessings! 

52 minutes ago, WarTim said:

“Long lay the earth in sin and err opining until.  HE. Appeared and the soul felt it’s worth”.               “For unto you a Child is born who is Christ THE Lord”.                     May your soul be at peace this wonderful season   God bless. Merry Christmas!! 

Back at you. 

1 hour ago, WarTim said:

merry christmas to what i consider one of the good guys. is it true golf is your pops?   lol  hope ya get lots of goodies for the sould and stomaach.

Jesus, the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas!

Merry White Christmas from Kentucky! My first White one!

What a great Christmas this year!  Harsin PC was special yesterday. I'm so excited with this coach. May you all have a wonderful day with your families today.  War Eagle!

20201225_080137.jpg

Merry Christmas to all!

Know that every day I get from here on out proves His miracle!

God bless!

Archived