Ryan Pugh

TigerHorn

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Who’s the judge, now? Brother I can line this forum up with my friends of color who will testify for me. Too much real life and real friendship to dispute it. All I’m saying is when people scream racism at everything just to try and win the day, it’s ineffective. Disagreeing with someone is not racist, oppressing and working towards that end is. 

Right everybody knows that. And that's not being done here. So you introducing that here is pointless. Here we were talking about a guy who is in blackface as clear as day. When somebody says racism just because they disagree then you can preach about that. And even still when you do say that just know you are making it easier for a racist person to blend in. And nobody judged you and I'm sure you have black friends lol. It's funny but that's usually said alot too. So I guess you can spin what you are preaching to say that too

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Please know all of my responses in this thread are out of respect for you so I hope when you read my posts you hear that tone.  My best friend is black.  The things he has gone through is mind boggling.  So I get it as much as I can from the perspective I can have as a white person.

But to my question though, were your experiences while attending Auburn, or a different university?  I remember you attending a different university in the demographics thread which means your roommates were not in a fraternity at Auburn.  I don't mean this as a slight, but one of the reasons I say you have to actually be in the fraternity to know is that every chapter at each university is different.  For example, my fraternity's chapters up North I think are really weird.  :lol:  I would never have pledged to them!

I just take this issue a little more personally than most because I helped the regime change at Auburn IFC and am proud of it.  My fraternity was the example to be followed as well.  We didn't care if you were white, black, gay or straight.  You just needed good grades and understood you were to be a gentlemen to women at all times.

Oh and you are definitely super old.  Needing a walker soon old. ⬇️

giphy.gif.a8b087a805aa3b8bca1441dfaa1abb11.gif

I would agree comparing pictures now.

I attended Auburn. I just finished my degree somewhere else. And if I need a walker that means you will in 3-4 years lol. 

And yeah I get it but the way you feel about your frats that's how I feel about being black.  So just think of being black is a fraternity lol

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No you just go ahead and go to sleep and somebody will wake you up when it's something you deem important

More importantly here, it takes a s***ty person to group an entire race of individuals each with independent free thought and actions as some homogeneous collective. 

3 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

More importantly here, it takes a s***ty person to group an entire race of individuals each with independent free thought and actions as some homogeneous collective. 

Ok cool story! Good night! Enjoy your nap! 🌛

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And if I need a walker that means you will in 3-4 years lol. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Right everybody knows that. And that's not being done here. So you introducing that here is pointless. Here we were talking about a guy who is in blackface as clear as day. When somebody says racism just because they disagree then you can preach about that. And even still when you do say that just know you are making it easier for a racist person to blend in

That certainly isn’t my intent. You know what I’m talking about, obviously. As far as Pugh, his past actions are haunting him today. It’s the consequences of his choice. Does it mean he’s out there in society actively working to oppress people? Of course, not.  Is he? I can’t say because I don’t KNOW him; and neither do you.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I'm sure his racism washed off like the black face he put on....can't judge him lol. You guys are harder on football players dropping a pass that a racist act. Hilarious

Since you know him so well, the last time you had a conversation with Pugh about race, what did you find out?  Continue to throw stones like you're innocent.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok cool story! Good night! Enjoy your nap! 🌛

I will. My blackness will work to end real issues, not bull****. Enjoy getting worked up with your all blacks are the same hive mind. ✌ brother 

Just now, AUDevil said:

Since you know him so well, the last time you had a conversation with Pugh about race, what did you find out?  Continue to throw stones like you're innocent.

If I saw a guy kick a puppy, I don't have to talk to him about animal cruelty to know he's a pos. It's fine if you can see a guy in black face and then be dumb enough to say I bet he loves black people. I'm not afforded that type of stupidity. 

It's funny how you can never judge until it's the right person for you to do so.

5 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

I will. My blackness will work to end real issues, not bull****. Enjoy getting worked up with your all blacks are the same hive mind. ✌ brother 

Ok bye. You enjoy the house

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Oh and I have never been racist towards anybody so yeah I'll throw it hard as I can. I don't have any underlying guilt to make this type of stuff right

Just now, cole256 said:

If I saw a guy kick a puppy, I don't have to talk to him about animal cruelty to know he's a pos. It's fine if you can see a guy in black face and then be dumb enough to say I bet he loves black people. I'm not afforded that type of stupidity. 

It's funny how you can never judge until it's the right person for you to do so.

Why would I judge him Cole, I don't even know him.

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh and I have never been racist towards anybody so yeah I'll throw it hard as I can. I don't have any underlying guilt to make this type of stuff right

Racism is simply a flavor of hate.  You ever hated anybody?

17 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

That certainly isn’t my intent. You know what I’m talking about, obviously. As far as Pugh, his past actions are haunting him today. It’s the consequences of his choice. Does it mean he’s out there in society actively working to oppress people? Of course, not.  Is he? I can’t say because I don’t KNOW him; and neither do you.

No I don't know. But I have seen he did something racist and he was a man not a child so I'm not going to say hey it's not a big deal because contrary to what alot of middle to older aged white men think racism is a big deal and is very wrong it's not an of kids will be kids thing

6 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Racism is simply a flavor of hate.  You ever hated anybody?

No. I don't and for me to it would take something HUGE. Not just the color of their skin. What about rape? Is that just a form of hate to you too? No big deal? 

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Why would I judge him Cole, I don't even know him.

What if he had the swastika symbol on him? You still wouldn't judge him?

40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Right everybody knows that. And that's not being done here. So you introducing that here is pointless. Here we were talking about a guy who is in blackface as clear as day. When somebody says racism just because they disagree then you can preach about that. And even still when you do say that just know you are making it easier for a racist person to blend in. And nobody judged you and I'm sure you have black friends lol. It's funny but that's usually said alot too. So I guess you can spin what you are preaching to say that too

Lol! You’re hopeless, cole...

Just now, cole256 said:

No. I don't and for me to it would take something HUGE. Not just the color of their skin. What about rape? Is that just a form of hate to you too? No big deal? 

So blackface = rape?  First it was puppy kicking...now rape. I know you don't believe that, but that's where this is progressing, which is odd.

Anyway, you're a bigger man than me for not hating anybody...even that "pos" Pugh.

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No I don't know. But I have seen he did something racist and he was a man not a child so I'm not going to say hey it's not a big deal because contrary to what alot of middle to older aged white men think racism is a big deal and is very wrong it's not an of kids will be kids thing

You’re reacting to something that happened 10 years ago...good luck catching up; you’ve got a helluva sweet life to finish living out.🤣

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Lol! You’re hopeless, cole...

No you are just clueless and you can't intellectually make a post to absolve a racist act. You should be happy

You’re reacting to something that happened 10 years ago...good luck catching up; you’ve got a helluva sweet life to finish living out.🤣

Yeah I should just be quiet to the white man! Gtfoh. And my life is AMAZING wouldn't trade it

It's all the rage now on social media to judge everything as a moral authority.

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

So blackface = rape?  First it was puppy kicking...now rape. I know you don't believe that, but that's where this is progressing, which is odd.

Anyway, you're a bigger man than me for not hating anybody...even that "pos" Pugh.

So did I really say that? And didn't you say you were an architect or something like that? Is that really how you understood it or was that the I'm on the forum let me redirect this convo move?

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

It's all the rage now on social media to judge everything as a moral authority.

Nope what the in thing is white men banding together to make black face be ok and the people who do it good people 👍🏾

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No you are just clueless and you can't intellectually make a post to absolve a racist act. You should be happy

No, you’re just a black man who chooses to be a lifelong victim, apparently. Wish I could help you

Archived