Ryan Pugh

TigerHorn

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

No, you’re just a black man who chooses to be a lifelong victim, apparently. Wish I could help you

I'm a victim because I said black face is wrong. Lol you are probably more of a a**hole than pugh 😂

Now for the cherry on top.....

Hey @McLoofus I'm calling on you not to agree or even chime in if you don't want to. I just need a witness. Because people will say this didn't happen of course.

Now look at this, I didn't even say Pugh should lose or keep his job or anything like that.

All I said was he was wrong, it's racist and it's not a no big deal matter. Look at the reactions. People upset. People telling me I don't know him, I can't judge him, I can't throw rocks at him, and of course the usual people use racist when it's not racist guy 😒.

You can't even say a guy in black face is a racist act without him having back up. What do the black people get? Well they can get killed and people will still make it their fault. 

They can't see it though.....

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm a victim because I said black face is wrong. Lol you are probably more of a a**hole than pugh 😂

I can be an a**hole, there’s no doubt about it, but I don’t discriminate.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

I can be an a**hole, there’s no doubt about it, but I don’t discriminate.

I bet you don't lol 👌🏾

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Hey @McLoofus I'm calling on you not to agree or even chime in if you don't want to. I just need a witness. Because people will say this didn't happen of course.

Now look at this, I didn't even say Pugh should lose or keep his job or anything like that.

All I said was he was wrong, it's racist and it's not a no big deal matter. Look at the reactions. People upset. People telling me I don't know him, I can't judge him, I can't throw rocks at him, and of course the usual people use racist when it's not racist guy 😒.

You can't even say a guy in black face is a racist act without him having back up. What do the black people get? Well they can get killed and people will still make it their fault. 

Blackface is wrong and a racist gesture.  Actions have consequences.  How is this debatable again?

You just had these very common reactions.....People use the word racism when it's not (on a black face pic mind you) you are a victim.....

If it barks like a duck it's still probably a dog lol

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Blackface is wrong and a racist gesture.  Actions have consequences.  How is this debatable again?

Damn another pathetic victim

Just now, cole256 said:

Damn another pathetic victim

Huh?  I'm legitimately confused by this.  If it wasn't clear, I completely agree with you on this.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Huh?  I'm legitimately confused by this.  If it wasn't clear, I completely agree with you on this.

I'm being sarcastic. Since you agree you must be a pathetic victim like myself

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

If you wear black face you're absolutely racist? I'm assuming you're saying something different?

I was at a Halloween party many years ago maybe 2002 or 2003. Party at a friends place with lots of people I knew and many I did not. One of my close friends who is black wore a white face, like Bozo the clown white. So he would have been racist as well right?

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm being sarcastic. Since you agree you must be a pathetic victim like myself

Man, I need more coffee.  I'm usually quicker than that LOL

Just now, wdefromtx said:

I was at a Halloween party many years ago maybe 2002 or 2003. Party at a friends place with lots of people I knew and many I did not. One of my close friends who is black wore a white face, like Bozo the clown white. So he would have been racist as well right?

Yeah man great point! Black face isn't racist at all. Or maybe those of you that don't understand black face and where it originated could maybe research it before you try to justify it

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm here bro. I see it. Most of the people you're arguing with are on my ignore list for all kinds of reasons. Obviously I'm not second guessing that.

As for others who are speaking a little more rationally, it is still discouraging to see, but I can't say whether or not they approach other situations involving non-white people (or non-AU players) with that same energy. But you're absolutely right that we white dudes love to circle the wagons around our own in these situations. I'm not sure why it's so important or why we're so fragile. 

My 6 yr old shares *all* her stuff with my 2 yr old. She's so sweet and generous. He's got our entire household by the balls. But as soon as she touches something of his, it's freakout city and suddenly the only word he knows is "MINE". Guess which one reminds me of straight white dudes and which reminds me of literally everyone else. 

Anyway, so many of these people are "you loot, we shoot" and "everyone is responsible for their own actions" and "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" until a bunch of Republican terrorists storm the nation's capitol at their candidate's request or guy like Ryan Pugh wears blackface in the year 2010. Then only God can judge and we need to try to understand what external forces led these people to make bad decisions.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I'm here bro. I see it. Most of the people you're arguing with are on my ignore list for all kinds of reasons. Obviously I'm not second guessing that.

As for others who are speaking a little more rationally, it is still discouraging to see, but I can't say whether or not they approach other situations involving non-white people (or non-AU players) with that same energy. But you're absolutely right that we white dudes love to circle the wagons around our own in these situations. I'm not sure why it's so important or why we're so fragile. 

My 6 yr old shares *all* her stuff with my 2 yr old. She's so sweet and generous. He's got our entire household by the balls. But as soon as she touches something of his, it's freakout city and suddenly the only word he knows is "MINE". Guess which one reminds me of straight white dudes and which reminds me of literally everyone else. 

Anyway, so many of these people are "you loot, we shoot" and "everyone is responsible for their own actions" and "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" until a bunch of Republican terrorists storm the nation's capitol at their candidate's request or guy like Ryan Pugh wears blackface in the year 2010. Then only God can judge and we need to try to understand what external forces led these people to make bad decisions.

Yeah I'll be honest I don't know how they approach either....I'm just saying I didn't even say anything about this guy but basically it's wrong. Why would that make them mad? What's hard or wrong with just saying yeah shouldn't do that.....Why it got to be you are reacting to something 10 years ago.....you're a victim lol

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I still have faith in humanity bro, it may be harsh but we just have to give it a few more years and let some of these people die out

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Yeah man great point! Black face isn't racist at all. Or maybe those of you that don't understand black face and where it originated could maybe research it before you try to justify it

You did not answer my question was my friend racist?

I can't say one way or another if RP knows the history behind black facing. But, that is also part of my point. You automatically want to jump in and say he is racist when you do not know enough of the facts or personally know this guy. So we should also consider Jimmy Fallon a racist for doing a blackface sketch on SNL right?

Going back to my friend, he outright just said he was pretending to be a white guy at the party which is ok to you. But if it was a white guy at that party saying he was going as a black guy that is racist to you? Even though both were all in good fun at Halloween. 

The entire country is racist according to our new president. At least all of us non black/brown people are. 

Sarcasm aside this issue will never go away. Too many people, racist or not, do not want it to go away. Is Ryan Pugh a racist, stupid, both???? IDK? We may never know for sure. I just know there's too much power in the racism game one way or the other. 

24 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

You did not answer my question was my friend racist?

I can't say one way or another if RP knows the history behind black facing. But, that is also part of my point. You automatically want to jump in and say he is racist when you do not know enough of the facts or personally know this guy. So we should also consider Jimmy Fallon a racist for doing a blackface sketch on SNL right?

Going back to my friend, he outright just said he was pretending to be a white guy at the party which is ok to you. But if it was a white guy at that party saying he was going as a black guy that is racist to you? Even though both were all in good fun at Halloween. 

So if you studied it then you would know if it was racist or not and why it is or isn't and you would see that even though you thought this was a hard or similar question it really is not. 

Like I said if a guy had a swastika tattoo on himself I know what I'm going to think and I'm not going to have to talk to him or get to know him to think it. And the person with the tat knows as well it's what he wanted.

It's a reason he wouldn't do that at a party full of black people

This is hilarious. Some of you really want and think you can do whatever you want to black people and there be no repercussions

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

If you wear black face you're absolutely racist? I'm assuming you're saying something different?

Just a yes or no question is all it was.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is hilarious. Some of you really want and think you can do whatever you want to black people and there be no repercussions

Nope. Not a breathing person on the planet saya that

Just now, cole256 said:

Seems to be a two way street in today's climate, cole. I surely don't condone people using other races as a way to take shots at others but if you are fair about it you can see how this thing isn't always about racism, a racist act or even a shot at blacks, whites....whatever. But if you want it to be......it is. 

Archived