Coach Harsin adding another recruiter to the staff

AuburnTiger4Life

Let's goooooooo!!!!!!!! Harsin is def maaaaaaaj needing up our off the field recruiting efforts. Wooooo!!!! I freaking love it baby.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

We have to beef up yhe OF staff if we want On-field to succeed

What you mean fam?! On field staff looks great!!!! I freaking love love loooooove it!!!! 💕

Clearly he understands the importance of recruitingand he knows he has a big job to do and it may be hard. I don't like anything from Arkansas right now but I trust him

42 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Clearly he understands the importance of recruitingand he knows he has a big job to do and it may be hard. I don't like anything from Arkansas right now but I trust him

Arkansas has had steady recruiting classes the last couple of years and this guy had a hand in it. I mean after a putrid season under CCM, Pittman kept this guy around and now they have a top 25 class. Big recruiter out of Texas. Also had a top 30 class even though Arkansas sucked the previous year. Imagine what he could do with our resources

I love how well CBH has put together this on and off-field staff. You can tell he’s playing the long game and setting it up to be a sustainable way of doing things. That’s what we need more than anything is consistency in how the program is run from the ground up. That’s why the big time programs don’t have drop off from year to year, or yo-yo up and down from good years to rebuilding and back. Lets gooooo CBH!!! War Eagle 🦅 

Archived