Official AU Nation G.T. Tailgating Party

As Promised at the Sugar Bowl, I will be hosting the official AU Nation kickoff tailgating party at this years Georgia Tech Game. We will be hosting all AU Nation members at a tailgating party directly behind the varsity tennis courts. I will be providing all the BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Brunswick stew, beer and soft drinks that you could possibly eat or drink. Bring yourself, your spouse, and all your kids.

If you would like to know what kind of party we throw, ask any of the AU Nation folks that came by our pre-game party in New Orleans.

I will have an RV for all the Ladies and children to use the restroom, and if you let me know early I will even save you a parking spot.

I know this is a bit early, but I'm ready for some football!!

Hope to see ya'll there.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!

AU Tailgating rules

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As Promised at the Sugar Bowl, I will be hosting the official AU Nation kickoff tailgating party at this years Georgia Tech Game.  We will be hosting all AU Nation members at a tailgating party directly behind the varsity tennis courts.  I will be providing all the BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Brunswick stew, beer and soft drinks  that you could possibly eat or drink.  Bring yourself, your spouse, and all your kids.

If you would like to know what kind of party we throw, ask any of the AU Nation folks that came by our pre-game party in New Orleans.

I will have an RV for all the Ladies and children to use the restroom, and if you let me know early I will even save you a parking spot.

If the mods will make this a sticky, I will keep a list of everyone that plans to attend.

Hope to see ya'll there.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!

AU Tailgating rules

165828[/snapback]

KRAUP!! Too bad I live in Oklahoma!! :huh:

Wannabe and Me will be there. I will bring something though, you do not need to bear the total costs. Potluck is cool for me too.

God willing, I will be there with my lovelly Bride. I, too, would like to bring something. TGR knows how to throw a party! Please, let me know what we can bring. Looking forward to it! :au:

TGR, please let me know if we can bring something to add to "party".

My lovelly bride makes the BEST fried chicken in the state. :D

Hopefully I will see ya there....Tim or TGRhow about bringing me some tickets instead???? :big:

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Strey,

I've even been known to feed a bammer or two once in a while.  Come on and join the party.

War Eagle!!!!

166579[/snapback]

Well, I'm supposed to be going to the game w/ my gf who is attending her first game NOT as a worker so I was planning to introduce her to the tailgating scene.

We always tailgate in the area by the tennis courts. I did not buy season tickets this year because my lovely wife and I are expecting a future Auburn Heisman QB. However, I will be there hopefully with or without a ticket. I have a satellite dish and will set it up to watch games all day and if I don't have a ticket, I will be there watching the game that night.

If I do have a ticket, we usually have people watching the game at our area so the satellite should be up and running. This is all based on if my wife is not in labor...why didn't I think of this 7 months ago????? :blink:

The wife and I will be there!!!!! Hell yeah! Let me know if you need me to bring something as well.....

I can't wait to get REVENGE on those stinkin' bees!

:au::thumbsup:

:ua::thumbsdown:

Wish I could be there but I will be at The Citadel Military College of South Carolina's football game :( not as good as Auburn but hell I guess I will be an alumni in a couple of years!

War Eagle!

and

GO DAWGS!!! CITADEL BULLDOGS THAT IS!!!!

Hey dude, when you're at the Citadel game that day, holler War Eagle each time #51 from Charleston Southern makes a tackle. He's my nephew and is looking to transfer to Auburn next season..

Alex, I will helpout with that keg. PM/IM me and we will see about arrangements.

We might actually get to bring the three year-old. A future :au: DE if you ever saw one. Satellite huh? Man, be around good folks, drink beer, eat, watch :au: win on ESPN. Good idea!

You need to get some of those little names tags like , "Hello, my name is BoJtrueAUman" so we will all know each other. I can't wait to meet you guys.

Good thinking with the name tags. I plan on being there. It will be the first game I have watched from the stands in 4 years. I had been working with the team as a student/graduate assistant during that time. Let me know if I can bring anything.

You need to get some of those little names tags like , "Hello, my name is BoJtrueAUman" so we will all know each other.  I can't wait to meet you guys.

169238[/snapback]

lol im goin to try to come by ill be there fo sho

Post a pic of your RV so folks don't just wander around grabbing beer out of strange coolers. Could cause issues.

Archived