Official AU Nation G.T. Tailgating Party

You need to get some of those little names tags like , "Hello, my name is BoJtrueAUman" so we will all know each other.  I can't wait to meet you guys.

169238[/snapback]

I don't think I'll be needing one, my hat might give me away... lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey AU Tailgating Rules:

Is that you "booger"? I only know one guy who parties at the tennis courts like you describe and his nickname is booger. Ya'll have one hell of a party.

It's looking pretty good that I will be there! A friend of mine may give (sell) me his wifes ticket to the game since it is going to be a late one. She is going to stay at home with the kiddies.

Come on September 3!

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully intend to be there if I find 4 tickets to the game. Hell, even if I don't go to the game, I'd be happy with watching it outside with my Auburn brethren. Just don't know if I can talk the old lady into driving for 6 hours to watch it on TV in the parking lot....hmmmm..... :)

Count the Esquire in. I'll bring my Esquette of 21 years with me. :big:

I have a good feeling about this. I'm thinking, ooohhh say, Saturday morning around 10:00ish, hook up with some old buddies and do the campus thing and then that afternnon, find the WEN crew and make all the necessary pre-game preparations. :P

Well, I've finally got my hotel room booked. I have to stay in LANETT, AL!!! Couldn't find anything closer, really.

Oh well, I'm anxious to meet all the WEN clan!!!

As Promised at the Sugar Bowl, I will be hosting the official AU Nation kickoff tailgating party at this years Georgia Tech Game.  We will be hosting all AU Nation members at a tailgating party directly behind the varsity tennis courts.  I will be providing all the BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Brunswick stew, beer and soft drinks  that you could possibly eat or drink.  Bring yourself, your spouse, and all your kids.

If you would like to know what kind of party we throw, ask any of the AU Nation folks that came by our pre-game party in New Orleans.

I will have an RV for all the Ladies and children to use the restroom, and if you let me know early I will even save you a parking spot.

I know this is a bit early, but I'm ready for some football!!

Hope to see ya'll there.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!

AU Tailgating rules

165828[/snapback]

What time are you starting?

Just so I'm sure, are these the tennis courts near the SWIMMING AND DIVING COMPLEX?

Guest Tigrinum Major

Looks like my son and I will be there. My wife isn't too excited about the night game aspect of it and the fact that we don't have a sitter for our girls (8 year old twins).

Strip map?

We are directly behind the Varsity tennis courts next to the student act building. I will post a picture or the RV in the next few days. If you would like my cell phone number so that you can find us I will be happy to give it to you if you send me a PM message.

We will be starting the festivities sometime on Friday and will be going all day on Saturday starting around 10:00 in the morning.

Well, be sure to be at the Wreck Tech parade on Friday. The company I work for, which I won't mention for non-self promo sake, will be taking photos of fans at the parade for AU. I'll be taking the pics too so smile for the guy with the red arm. I'll so my best to get ya'lls better side (the one with less AU stuff? ;):poke: lol)

Just a heads up though, look for people with big cameras if you want a picture. (But they will cost $$, lol)

See ya'll at the tailgate!

Just found out I am off from work that weekend so me and the girl friend are going to make a weekend of it. We will certainly make it. Put me down for one of those parking spaces if you still have room.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!! :au::au::au:

Anyone going to put together a list of what we need, what they are bringing? Is there a certain time for the eats as such?

Getting my stuff together already.

Anyone going to put together a list of what we need, what they are bringing? Is there a certain time for the eats as such?

Getting my stuff together already.

176120[/snapback]

I agree, I could bring something myself. What's and how much of it will be there? Times? What is neded?

ARE THE VARSITY TENNIS COURTS THE ONES OFF OF WIRE ROAD?

I KNOW YOU CAN ADD TWO TO THE LIST. ABOUT WHAT TIME WILL YOU GET THINGS KICKED OFF?

THANKS

AUBRANDON

As Promised at the Sugar Bowl, I will be hosting the official AU Nation kickoff tailgating party at this years Georgia Tech Game.  We will be hosting all AU Nation members at a tailgating party directly behind the varsity tennis courts.  I will be providing all the BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Brunswick stew, beer and soft drinks  that you could possibly eat or drink.  Bring yourself, your spouse, and all your kids.

If you would like to know what kind of party we throw, ask any of the AU Nation folks that came by our pre-game party in New Orleans.

I will have an RV for all the Ladies and children to use the restroom, and if you let me know early I will even save you a parking spot.

I know this is a bit early, but I'm ready for some football!!

Hope to see ya'll there.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!

AU Tailgating rules

165828[/snapback]

Guys,

You are welcome to bring anything you would like, however we will provide all the eats and drinks you could possibly want. You may want to bring your own adult beverages so that we don't run out, but there will be plenty of those as well. If you want to bring some of your own food, we will definately enjoy sharing in your kindness.

Our spot is right behind the Varsity Tennis Courts, next to the student act, across the street from CDV and right next to the old fisheries building (got to be old to know about the fisheries building)

All that said, if you would like to PM me, I will give you my cell # so you can find us.

The food will start being served about 10:00 am and will be available until kickoff time. I look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it

War Eagle,

AU Tailgating Rules

RV%20For%20Games.jpg

Guys,

You are welcome to bring anything you would like, however we will provide all the eats and drinks you could possibly want.  You may want to bring your own adult beverages so that we don't run out, but there will be plenty of those as well.  If you want to bring some of your own food, we will definately enjoying sharing in your kindness. 

Our spot is right behind the Varsity Tennis Courts, next to the student act, across the street from CDV and right next to the old fisheries building (got to be old to know about the fisheries building)

All that said, if you would like to PM me, I will give you my cell # so you can find us.

The food will start being served about 100:00 am and will be available until kickoff time.  I look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it

War Eagle,

AU Tailgating Rules

176301[/snapback]

Guy, you dont have to supply all that. We are the :au: family we can and want to help out. We will bring some wings/fingers/beer. You just get the satellite hookup please..... :big: If that is still doable.

We do not have a sattelite hookup in our RV, But there are about 4 or 5 other RV,s that park right next to us that do have Sattelite. Therefore, you will not miss any of the action for Saturday's games. Everybody that we park around are great folks!!!!

War Eagle,

AU Tailgating Rules

I mentioned the satelite hook up before. I will still be there with the satellite hook up. We park right off of wire road next to the tennis courts. I will be there at about 8:00 or 9:00 Saturday morning.

Tailgate Rules...are you guys on the little service road that runs between the tennis courts and the Activity center. Is there a big grass hill right where you guys park? If so, I have seen you guys for a couple of years now since we tailgate right near there.

I am thinking of going to put the tent up on Friday night...just as an excuse to get to Auburn and suck up the atmosphere. Are you guys going to be there Friday night? I would love to meet you guys and have a beer or two. Let me know...

I am not sure if I am going to contain myself this week....FREAKING FOOTBALL IS HERE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE HEY!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to stop by, even though I don't feel as though I'm really one of y'all's group.

And in case anyone is wondering...it's exactly 5 days and 1 minute until kick off.

WDE :au:

I would come but I'm pretty sure yall don't want a fifteen year old. I'll be hanging at the J to the M bookstore and Tiger rags, also this year i'm planning on going to the Lovelace museum. :au:

I would come but I'm pretty sure yall don't want a fifteen year old. I'll be hanging at the J to the M bookstore and Tiger rags, also this year i'm planning on going to the Lovelace museum. :au:

177540[/snapback]

Crash, my 16 yearold daughter will be there with us and would really like to go to Tiger Rags etc. too. Come on by.

Archived