SECN’s Jordan Rodgers: Tank #1

RunInRed

• RunInRed changed the title to SECN’s Jordan Rodgers: Tank #1

41 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Watched this. Dude speaks the truth about the scheme and Nix.

Rodgers has been breaking it down clearly for years.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Watched this. Dude speaks the truth about the scheme and Nix.

Rodgers has been breaking it down clearly for years.

Even though he went to Vandy, Rogers knows football.  He is also very good analyst and I have enjoyed listening to him on the SECN over the years.  Timmy and McElry are pretty good also, must be something about being a QB.  To digress, i have never been that impressed with our own Fishback

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CCTAU said:

Bammers are apoplectic about this. 
It’s fun to watch.

Love seeing the Updykes up in arms.

Also had to Google apoplectic... My wife is going to love that I learned a new word when I start telling her, "stop being so dang apoplectic" when I yell at the TV this fall. 

• Haha 1

Rodgers is one of the best analysts out there. Not just saying that because of this. 

His breakdown of Auburn’s clown offense high school level game plan from the Georgia game last year was wonderful. Very high football IQ. 

Please baby Jesus let our OL create holes for Tank this fall. Nothing like watching an Auburn RB go wild. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Love seeing the Updykes up in arms.

Also had to Google apoplectic... My wife is going to love that I learned a new word when I start telling her, "stop being so dang apoplectic" when I yell at the TV this fall. 

I thought he misspelled apocalyptic. 

• Haha 2

Has anyone seen an image of Tank lately? I am expecting pounds and obscene amounts of  muscle added for the.coming year.

16 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Has anyone seen an image of Tank lately? I am expecting pounds and obscene amounts of  muscle added for the.coming year.

I believe you’ll see this across the entire team.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 10:06 AM, AU80cruiser said:

I thought he misspelled apocalyptic. 

I hope not. That's a couple of steps beyond apoplectic...

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

AATXAJwkKD1isG9CxnEoQiO6Cr9R6yqDzv73d8Ro

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:42 AM, aublaise said:

Even though he went to Vandy, Rogers knows football.  He is also very good analyst and I have enjoyed listening to him on the SECN over the years.  Timmy and McElry are pretty good also, must be something about being a QB.  To digress, i have never been that impressed with our own Fishback

Rodgers isn't biased as is normally the case with the analysts in college football. It's almost seen as "cute" when an analyst is biased. ESPN promotes it at times it seems. You just get so much better info when someone tells it like it is without a slant. The guys on the SECN in most all sports are tons better than what ESPN offers with their national yahoos.

Edited by boisnumber1

11 hours ago, japantiger said:

Looks the same to me. Maybe a few pounds if anything