Ole Miss vs Lousville

WFE12

This reminds me especially with Louisville’s QB of our chick fil a kickoff game against them and Lamar’s first game.

• Like 1

Just now, WFE12 said:

This reminds me especially with Louisville’s QB of our chick fil a kickoff game against them and Lamar’s first game.

It's still crazy that that team beat two Heisman winners.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ertrader said:

Where is this game? Atlanta? The stands are absolutely empty

Yep sounds dead in there

6 minutes ago, ertrader said:

Where is this game? Atlanta? The stands are absolutely empty

Monday night of Labor Day weekend almost 8 hours from both campuses during a pandemic. I actually expected more of that from neutral site games this weekend, to be honest.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Monday night of Labor Day weekend almost 8 hours from both campuses during a pandemic. I actually expected more of that from neutral site games this weekend, to be honest.

Yeah if ever there was a game that screwed over the fans for the sake of TV this is it

• Like 1

Louisville is making Olé Miss defense look like the Steel Curtain. They should pay people to watch this snooze fest. Watching paint dry might be more entertaining lol 

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

3 man front the linebackers are cleaning up everything but yes hoping it’s the piss poor Cardinals offense 

It is. This offense is terrible. Looks like an FCS team. 

• Like 1

Chik Fil A better call it quits if they can't get any better match ups than this. The stands are empty.

Edited by slyinsocal

58 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

The long drive I get. The pandemic, not so much. Pandemic ended like a couple months ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

Scott Satterfield is not a good match at UL.  Don't think he'll make it.  They were PI$$ED when he interviewed at USCe this past year.  Many games like this and he might not finish the season!

21 hours ago, WFE12 said:

So…this Matt Corral guy is the Heisman front runner they were talking about huh?…hmm

Finished 22-32 for 381 yards, slightly under 69 percent, 17.3 ypc, 11.9 ypa, 1 TD and 0 interceptions. Dunno about winning a Heisman but those kinds of numbers wouldn't take him out of the running, would they?

Edited by CleCoTiger

7 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

Finished 22-32 for 381 yards (slightly under 69 percent) for 381 yards (17.3 ypc, 11.9 ypa), 1 TD and 0 interceptions. Dunno about winning a Heisman but those kinds of numbers wouldn't take him out of the running, would they?

Well yes. Because Matt Corral isn't worthy enough to tie Bryce Young's cleats. Haven't you been paying attention? 🙃