LSU superstitions

aubiefifty

i changed my avie. i know a friend says he will not eat corndogs all week because he thinks it empowers the lsu team. i always thought if ya ate a corndog maybe it would take away power since when you eat one and it is basically destroyed. what ya got folks?

Edited by aubiefifty
typo

2 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

I leave a flaming grill unattended every LSU/AU Saturday.

drunk or sober?

Corndogs and tater tots. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

We do a low country boil every away LSU game.  I always joke that Auburn is perfect in Boil games.

i like that lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Corndogs and tater tots. 

with or without mustard?

• Like 1

LSU week makes me crave jambalaya. I make a good one and, when home, have made it in the lead up to the game for a coma-inducing  feast. We have not fared well. Did not make it on gameday last year. No cajun cuisine this Sat! Just steaks and beer. Mmmmmmm, beeeeeer.

Edited by AUx

I hardly ever eat corndogs in the first place. However, I might do it during the game just for some mojo. I'll try anything since nothing else has worked for the last 20 years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUx said:

LSU week makes me crave jambalaya. I make a good one and, when home, have made it in the lead up to the game for a coma-inducing  feast. We have not fared well. Did not make it on gameday last year. No cajun cuisine this Sat! Just steaks and beer. Mmmmmmm, beeeeeer.

in my old hometown of gadsden they have aan awarding winnng chef who prepares for two restaurants that specialize in new orleans style food and another that does a celtic kind of food. nola is one and the other is harp and clover. the chef is brett jenkins. he got his name by cooking at the country club saban belongs to. and he was good he has provided some great food for the augusta golf thing. but a top shelf meal for two will pretty much eat a hundred dollar bill plus. but folks travel all over to eat his meals. anyone ever close should give him a try. he is how ever a turd fan............lol

• Like 1

I was in the student section, during the LSU game, when the old barn caught on fire. That was probably the closest I have been to a building fire. It was bad juju for the game. 

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i changed my avie.

No kidding, I thought it was @Tiger

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

in my old hometown of gadsden they have aan awarding winnng chef who prepares for two restaurants that specialize in new orleans style food and another that does a celtic kind of food. nola is one and the other is harp and clover. the chef is brett jenkins. he got his name by cooking at the country club saban belongs to. and he was good he has provided some great food for the augusta golf thing. but a top shelf meal for two will pretty much eat a hundred dollar bill plus. but folks travel all over to eat his meals. anyone ever close should give him a try. he is how ever a turd fan............lol

I'm from Gadsden. I'm shocked to hear Gadsden has an award-winning anything. I haven't lived there in 8 years, so I guess he's started those restaurants in that time frame. Good for him. 

I smoke a bit fat cigar right before kickoff...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

I'm from Gadsden. I'm shocked to hear Gadsden has an award-winning anything. I haven't lived there in 8 years, so I guess he's started those restaurants in that time frame. Good for him. 

i am an old emma sansom boy. i was homeless at sixteen plus so i joined the serve. anyway i was raised up by the falls. we call it gods country. i wish i had moved to gadsden when i retired but i did not and it is too late now.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

I'm shocked to hear Gadsden has an award-winning anything

Dated a girl from Gadsden in my early twenties. She had an award winning thing or two as well!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Get very drunk then cry

How is that different from most au game days?

• Haha 1